$nTimer = TimerInit()
$nSent = TCPRecv($nSock, $sBytes)
$PingRecv = TimerDiff($nTimer)

Or this $PingRecv is not a real ping?

Thanks.

^^

Visit my repository

Why not just use Ping()?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

It's hard trying to remember everything that AutoIt can do. :D

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Point to you BrewManNH again. Now I remeber becouse I posted.

The ping return if the machine is on-line...

The little script above return if my aplication is on-line...

I need status about the aplication... Not machine.

At the moment I unknow how do make this, I think write a funcion make a TCPSend for each on-line in regular times... Maybe like 500ms called from AdLibRegister.

That is the correct way to do this?

Visit my repository

Hum...

I make a courious thing for me...

Func _Ping()
Local $Temp = UBound($SocketName)-1, $xID
For $x = 1 To $Temp
  $SocketName[$x] = TimerInit()
  TCPSend($Socket[$x],"")
  $SocketPing[$x] = StringFormat("%.1f",TimerDiff($SocketPing[$x]) * 100)
  $xID = _GUICtrlListView_FindInText($ListView, $SocketName[$x])
  _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($ListView, $xID, $SocketPing[$x],5)
Next
EndFunc

This funcion is called from 2.000ms in 2.000ms and in the first attempt I was using TCPSend to send any data "..", "alsdjçaldjkfaçldfjkiw"... anything... And the network's indicator is lighted always... Now, I use TCPSend($Host,"") and have none activity in the network's indicator! (o.O)

At this moment, this present a good result for me, anyone have a better suggestion?

Visit my repository