Record W,S,A,D key's with time log

jeantje

• Developers

What have you tried yourself? ...And please dont forget our rules/view around keyloggers.

You are here long enough to figure this out yourself.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What besides video games use the wasd key scheme is what I'd like to know?

Typing class in school?

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

Typing class in school?

doubtful, but hey: sad, wad, das, was, dad, sas.... :D

I'd imagine automating a typing program is still covered under the rules/terms of the forum.

Edited by spudw2k

Know what be cool for a game, Not a bot , but a teaching tool. use it to capture your game screen at a certin x, y coord, your hotkeys for example, then have it read your 1 thre = keys. then make it so you can save it in a watchable form to help a n00b or someone else in that is new to that game . i got wow or allods in mind for example. then you can upload the watchable form your script made to say youtube and it help people learn rotations or your spells better then people trying to explain um, again i know the rules about games on here. But this dont count as a bot i dont think.

more of a teaching tool to any game it was made for ,

Still a bot, no matter how little the amount of game automation may be as far as I'm concerned.

Straight from the forum rules. "Do not discuss automating games here....It does not matter if you are trying to automate a single player game, multiplayer game or game that you have written yourself, discussions of ways to automate the game are not allowed."

Though the OP did not state "game" anywhere in his post, the nature of his request implies game automation. If he really wanted to "demonstrate" some functionally, mechanism, tactic or anything else he could easily use free screen capture software for demonstration purposes.

Besides, why has he (or she) not addressed the accusation? Turns out he (or she) has not been online sine the day of the OP, but has been online to since Jos' reply.

edit: I'm sorry if I come off as being a hard ass about this, but just sitting by and letting it happen is just as bad and encouraging it. I value this forum and AutoIt too much to not take the position I have.

Edited by spudw2k