Look for strings with a given format(like xx-xxx-xx)

Cybergon

I tried searching for similar topics but I'm not entirely sure what the proper wording would be, so here goes.

You know how there are programs like JDownloader that you can copy the whole text of a page and they'll sort it out and give you only the list of direct download urls inside it? How do they do that?

I'd like to make something similar just for fun, maybe make a search in google images and get a list of all the filenames, or for useful codes later on like working with a lot of documents and maybe I'd like a list of all the phone numbers in them, or addresses, I don't know.

Any suggestions? relevant functions?

Thanks in advance!

StringRegExp()

This is great! I've been fiddling with the patterns and I think I got a hold of it. Thanks for the pointing me in the right direction!

However I haven't been able to get a good string to work with without copying it manually from the google image search page. The only function I've found so far to do this automatically is _INetGetSource. But is there any way to copy only the displayed text of a page instead of the source code?

On second thought that may not work with google images, even when switching to basic mode, but just out of curiosity is it there a way to do it?