Need advice on GUI setup.

Damein

Alright, so recently I posted a script for creating YouTube playlists on your PC. I was attempting to create a way to manage when one song ends and start the next one in the list. I have decided this is impossible via controls and anything basic like that. I have decided on an alternative, but I wanted to get some opinions first.

My idea is this:

I can pull the duration of the song easily, I can then set a timer to tell how long it should be until the song ends. Now, this is the easy part. My question is, should I then remove YouTube's control bar (Volume, Seek bar, Play/Pause) and make it so the user cannot pause the video unless through a button and thus I can pause the timer. Or is it not worth it to auto-play the next song?

Also, on a side note. My plan for achieving the no-pause rule was to create a transparent image over the embedded IE. Is this possible/would it actually render it impossible for the user to click on the video thus pausing the video?

Thanks in advance, I'd really like some feed back on this!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Well, I would do that. But you can't. If you know a way that would be awesome. But as far as I can tell that's impossible. There is a YouTube API, but you have to upload the HTML to a Webserver to use it.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic