Bot Designing for flash games

moundsy

I am playing this game called "Everybody Edits" and many users made bots but i dont understand the full language

this is what im trying to do out of many things

Snake Bot - a bot where you draw and you make a trail and behind the trail the track disappears making users fall off the platform and i want the bot to erase for me automatically.

Trivia Bot - A bot where it asks users a question, and when a user with chat says the answer it will say something like this : [bot] : (Username) got the Question correct. The answer was (answer)!

Shift Bot - A bot that designs and builds and draws the level for me and players compete in a level to make it first. there is a crown to say who came first and register how many players of so many made it. so for example : a player named teehee made it first so they touch the crown first so it says "Teehee made it first. 30 Seconds remain." after the time limit is reached it will start erasing the game.

Command bot - A bot where i say !xp and it will say [bot]: Hello Smileyxp how are you doing today? or if i say !up it will say [bot]: What's up people?

Score Bot - A bot that automatically tells the winner what their score is and tells them what place they are in so like this i can add this into the flash games' forum

if anybody can help me make one like these and tell me how i can customize it myself with extra additions i will be forever greatful because im only 14 and this is confusing me.

Edited by moundsy

• Moderators

moundsy,

Please take the time to read the Forum Rules. You will see that discussion of game automation is not premitted here. :D

I look forward to helping you with future, legitmate questions. :oops:

9M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

i dont want to have someone do the work myself but just a bit of info to start off with. If anything i wish not to flame and insult others either. I want to make my own bot but not take the credit of other's work i want to be truthful about it and i would give all credit necessary so if you do help me still then thanks if not i understand

• Moderators

moundsy,

We do not offer any help on, or even discuss, anything to do with games. is that clear enough? :oops:

Please drop this now - persisting will only end in tears. :D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

but why is it so bad even if i just want a beginning peace and please don't tell me that something will end in tears last i checked that was a threat

Look, just fuck off with your bot stuff you little shit.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

please don't tell me that something will end in tears last i checked that was a threat

"End in tears" has never been a threat, it means that if you persist in something you'll get frustrated enough that it will make you cry. It is NOT a threat.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

moundsy, if I'm not mistaken I think that Melba was referring to being banned when he said it will end in tears. The "no gaming bots" is one of the strictest rules on these forums and people seem to get banned fairly quickly if they refuse to drop the subject. I've been hanging around here for quite a long time now (mainly reading and occasionally posting) and I've seen it happen a few times. Melba is one of the friendliest and most helpful folks around (if you have an legitimate problem or question). I don't think that he was trying to be mean, just trying to stop you from getting yourself banned by persisting. Of course I can't speak for Melba, so I could be wrong. :D

• Moderators

NullStmt,

Absolutely spot on! :D

M23

P.S. And thanks for the compliments. :oops:

Spoiler

• Developers

Rules are clear so stop moaning.

Also next time use your greycells first before being dumb enough to report people telling you that you are in violation of our rules.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

So maybe JohnOne was a little over the line with the "little shit" part of his post. It was so worth it though so the OP would report their own thread so Jos could beat me to laughing at them and locking it. Good times.