Problem with write to memory

xdp22

Hi, I have a problem with the function derived from the UDF _MemoryWrite -NomadMemory.

Sorry for bad english. I used translator.

After reading the offset i get value - 10000. I want to change it to 999999 by _MemoryWrite.

I trying to do it this way:

[code]

_MemoryWrite($1, $process, 999999)

_MemoryWrite($2, $process, 999999)

$3 = BinaryToString(Binary (_MemoryRead ($1, $process)))

$4 = BinaryToString(Binary (_MemoryRead ($2, $process)))

ToolTip ($3 & "/" & $4, 900, 0)

[/code]

Unfortunately, this solution has no effect, I get only "/" in ToolTip.

Also tried in other ways :

[code]

_MemoryWrite ($1, $process, _StringToHex (999999))

_MemoryWrite ($1, $process, Binary (999999))

[/code]

Nothing gave effect, only sometimes showed a value maybe something like this - Ka1d/1q7. Just random chars... instead of 999999.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

Edited by xdp22

Hi, I have a problem with the function derived from the UDF _MemoryWrite -NomadMemory.

Sorry for bad english. I used translator.

After reading the offset i get value - 10000. I want to change it to 999999 by _MemoryWrite.

I trying to do it this way:

[code]

_MemoryWrite($1, $process, 999999)

_MemoryWrite($2, $process, 999999)

$3 = BinaryToString(Binary (_MemoryRead ($1, $process)))

$4 = BinaryToString(Binary (_MemoryRead ($2, $process)))

ToolTip ($3 & "/" & $4, 900, 0)

[/ code]

Unfortunately, this solution has no effect, I get only "/" in ToolTip.

Also tried in other ways :

[code]

_MemoryWrite ($1, $process, _StringToHex (999999))

_MemoryWrite ($1, $process, Binary (999999))

[/ code]

Nothing gave effect, only sometimes showed a value maybe something like this - Ka1d/1q7. Just random chars... instead of 999999.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

You must send the address in the form

'0x' & Hex(number($StarAddr) + $Offset, 8)

and maybe best to specify what form the data is in, eg

_MemoryWrite('0x' & Hex(number($StarAddr) + $Offset, 8), $hProcess, $value,"int");;same with read.

$hprocess must be returned by _memoryOpen which has been passed the pid of the process whose memory you want to use.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Thanks man, but what is $StarAddr? and $Offset? $Offset is this reading by memoryread yes?, but that is $StarAddr?

Sorry, it should have been $StartAddr.

Yes, it's reading by Nomad _MemoryRead or _MemoryWrite. The way to pass parameters is explained in the NamadMemory.au3 udf.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.