Can't find an old forum thread with a cool demo

I've used AutoIt on and off for the past 6 years, and I'm returning the favor by getting the word out (a little bit) about AutoIt to my programming class in the form of a presentation.

I want to do a cool demonstration on what autoit can do, and I remember a forum topic that loaded an IE frame into a GUI and played a flash game that required looking at the pixels to move the mouse for a pong-like game (I think). Does anyone remember what this was called, or if it's still around if someone can help me by linking me to it? Or, if you have other ideas of little demonstration scripts that would appeal to a bunch of Software/Computer college seniors, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Here is the Re-Write i did to Office Poltergeist, Readme is attached with some of the original info from OP.com when it was open. I had to remove the send sound functions as the links on the web are no longer existent.

Enjoy. I hope its something your students would enjoy, i know i had a good time keeping my teachers busy with this one, i gave you the source code, so converting to .exe is your job, i had some icons to attach, but they were too large.

NOTE: i have located all the old send sounds, if you would like a copy of them i will be attaching them to a new post

ThaReverand

*Numerous-Silhouettes.com*

Edited by Valik

-ThaReverand"http://numerous-silhouettes.com/"

Here is a archive of the original sounds you could use on Office Poltergeist. I merely commented out the feature from the code (above) so if you want to add in the sounds again then the zip Sounds is for that. If you would just like a copy of the EXE's then i have zipped them and attached them as well.

Enjoy.

Edited by Valik

-ThaReverand"http://numerous-silhouettes.com/"