Autoit3-gui

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:evil:

What king of GUI can Autoit3 have?!?  :angry:  It is a compiler!

B)

Any type provided the definable control are in .

It is not a compiler just more functions you can use to build your GUI.

try to download and read the doc

:whistle:

:angry:

What king of GUI can Autoit3 have?!?  B)  It is a compiler!

AutoIt 3 isn't a compiler... its an interpreter. If there's anything thats a compiler, its Aut2Exe but its a faux-compiler (At least I would call it that because of how it works).

Guest kotschi

B) looks good that new functions, but:

What is with the state "SELECTED" ?

Sorry, at the moment I cannot use your new gui cause I've scripts with radio-button-groups.

I choose one of the radios, an ini with the states will be written, then do some actions and after all that the gui run again and the last choosed button will be set to "selected".

Do you understand what I mean?

Maybe you plan to integrate this state in this!?

Thanks for programming :angry:

Holger

Guest kotschi

Sorry, my mistake :whistle:

I think the "checked"-state is this what I need B)

Ok, I'll try to renew my scripts...

Thanks...

Sorry, my mistake  :whistle:

I think the "checked"-state is this what I need B)

Ok, I'll try to renew my scripts...

Thanks...

no problem

I can mention that group of radio button can be created

GuiSetControl("group", ....

GuiSetControl("radio", ....

GuiSetControl("group", ....

• Administrators

Hello everybody,

As we have no more bugs with the official release  B) (french joke), I decide to incorporate the Larry AU3GUI inside AutoIt3.

You can download it from http://www.hiddensoft.com/fileman/users/jpm/AutoIt3-gui

Please test it and report

Will it be easy to add into the source code? Please please please say it is :whistle:

Looks nice though, great work Lar and JP :angry:

Great! It's really the same thing i dream about. Thank you all for your work! Autoit3 become better every day!

2 jpm I have one question: it's possible to make GUI and/or control ability to receive drag'n'drop-ed file? And read it name by something similar GUIRead()?

Great! It's really the same thing i dream about. Thank you all for your work! Autoit3 become better every day!

2 jpm I have one question: it's possible to make GUI and/or control ability to receive drag'n'drop-ed file? And read it name by something similar GUIRead()?

Perhaps Yes, I read some stuff about that but I leave Larry the Creator of AU3GUI to answer.

I still fight to include all AU3GUI functions (trouble with InitCommonControlsEx compilation) and I think that key for your request. :whistle:

Guest kotschi

1 more question:

How can I read the state of an "checked" and "disable(d)" 'checkbox'?

Maybe If you have things that as default are 'checked' and 'disabled'.

And then you wish to 'enable' these 'checkboxes', but the un/check-state should be the same you know.

At the moment I only can read the states "checked" and "unchecked" from checkboxes but not if they are "disabled" :whistle:

here is a test GUI showing that all AU3GUI like function are working

What is not working is the tab to change from one control to the next one.

Heh, heh

I just figured out a neat trick. I opened my Delphi form designer and laid out the GUI the way I wanted it including naming all the objects using OBJ1, OBJ2 etc. so they conformed to AU3GUI. Then you right click the form and choose "View as text" and it gives you the proper x,y points, sizes and all else in a nice, easy to read list. Copy that to a text file and you have the proper parameters for the GUI layout. :whistle:

Who needs an add on form designer B)

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Controls need the WS_TABSTOP style in order for the tab key to move to it.

I have the tab working it was not the WS_TABSTOP that the code of Larry as in but the way to handle message in the message loop.

Next step is the background and the icon of the GUI. I cannot do the same as in AU3GUI...

Any suggestion how to setup on an existing window this 2 thinks?

Thanks for your support Valik