GDIPlus Platform Game

Eigensheep

Ok, so I realise AutoIt is a bad choice for gaming. But I've been working on this for a while now, and feel that the project is near completion so I thought a couple of you guys might have fun testing it.

It's basically a mario-like game that I've based heavily on a version I played online a while back. I'd been messing around with GDIPlus and game creation in AutoIt for a bit over the Summer and made simple things like space invaders, etc. so I thought I'd take this on as a challlenge. Well, here's the result.

The controls and objectives are all explained in the game so I'll not waste time and post them here. I'd appreciate any comments, suggestions, bugs and ideas for improvement. I'll apologise for the fairly messy code now. I'm also not sure of the name, I've called it "Balls In Space" but this is in fact the name of the game I based it on and I'd like something more appropriate and original so if any creative people have an idea, I'm open to suggestions.

One more thing - it should be obvious, but to run the game, it's MainGUI.au3. It has only one level at the moment, but there's a text file in the levels folder that describes how to add more. You can do this to your heart's content. And you can change the game in any way you like, but please do mention my work if you show it to anyone :D

Oh, and for competitive people, with practice I can get a score of 1000. 920 is also pretty good.

Balls In Space.zip