Help with program

Hi, and thanks in advance.

First I want to start off by saying that I'm a pretty big newb when it comes to programming, I've only ever written a few small automation scripts with AutoIt, so I'm sorry if these are stupid questions. I've been reading through the help file and doing google searches to get this far and I've got a few questions that hopefully you guys can answer. To begin with here's my code.

Alright, first question

The icon that I created doesn't seem to work. Nothing shows up in the GUI. No "can't find icon" logo or nothing, just blank. Am I doing something wrong? The Stone.png is in the same folder I have the script saved to. Oh, and is there anyway I can add the pictures into the script? Will that be done when I compile it? I don't want to have to send the .exe and all the icon pictures with the program.

Secondly, I'd like the icon to change as a different item is selected in the list. (The list will be longer when I'm done, just right now I'm just doing tests to get evey thing working.)

And finally, this question has to do with the send button at the bottom. I know how to get the automation coded but what I don't know is how to pull information from the GUI. For example; When the Send button is pressed, I'm going to have it send the following line to a window "/give *PlayerName from $tab0PlayerName Input Box* *hex item digit from list* *quantity from $tab0Quan*" so that it'll look like "/give zamphire 13 64". So how would I go about doing this?

Edited by Jos
code removed

It the risk of getting flamed.

Read the rules at the top of the page ----- Reported

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Hopefully I didn't break any rules. I'm not really trying to automate anything. I just have my own Minecraft private creative server and I get tired of typing /give zamphire 46 64 everytime I need a stack of something. The program won't run without player input, so that's not automating.

If this is still outside the rules of the forum then please lock the thread. I don't want to cause any problems. Though the best way to learn is to learn with something your interested in, am I right?

No comment

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I did. I'm reading the rules now actually. The rules say

Do not discuss any of the following:

Automating games or game servers

I'm not trying to Automate the game in any way. The program can't do anything without me there typing in the values. The rules didn't say anything about interacting with a game.

HOWEVER, if this is still against the rules, then I do apologize and please lock the thread.