Trouble with IE file download pop up

haisuleo

Hello,

I am having trouble with the "File Download - Security Warning" pop up window on IE. I am trying to download file from https site. After log in and go to the page with the list of available download, after the _IELinkClick was sent, the pop up window showed up and the script went to pause, nothing happen no matter command I used. I tried WinExists("File Download - Security Warning") after _IELinkClick, and sleep(500) but that command doesn't run.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thang

Did you set the $f_wait = false in _IELinkClickByIndex() or _IELinkClickByText()? Your script may be blocked at that point.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

thanks, PsaltyDS,

No, I didn't set it. Does it set by default? Below is my codes:

$iDownloadTitle = "File Download - Security Warning"

$vFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "View_Frame")

$vLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($vFrame)

$vNumberLinks = @extended

If $vNumberLinks > 0 Then

_IELinkClickByIndex($vFrame, 0)

EndIf

If (WinExists($iDownloadTitle)) Then

ConsoleWriteError("exist")

Else

ConsoleWriteError("doensn't exist")

EndIf

Thanks

Look at the function in the help file, it shows $f_wait = 1 by default. Try _IELinkClickByIndex($vFrame, 0, 0) instead and then enough of a sleep() for the pop up to occur.

Also, since your click is conditional, why look for the pop up even if you didn't do the click?

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law