rename (sub)title

Janos Siklosi

Hi,

few days ago I started watching some TV show... I downloaded subtitles from another site and they were all with names that were different to show's name... so I manually started renaming them and copying to folder of tv show. So instead to just rename them like all normal people would do... I got bored after 10 episodes... and instead of finishing rest in 5 minutes I spent an hour making this tool :D. So basically you start this tool and it stays on top (of total commander in my case) and you drag in upper text field desired video and in lower text field you drag and drop subtitle (can be in another directory) and tool will ask you if you would like to rename subtitle. If you click yes subtitle will be moved to folder of video and renamed to video's file-name (extension stays same :oops: )

renameTitle.au3

Edited by Janos Siklosi

I saw that I made some leftovers outside of loop... :D and I didn't know about _pathSplit... so this is corrected and cleaned version... Im not an programmer and I just use autoit from time to time to make my life easier and Im sure that it's far from clean and optimized (for starters I don't like double "if then" but couldn't figure why AND is not working... )

renameTitle.au3