Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi guys! i want to write speedy and very fast code to check if chosen filename exists then add "-1" at end of it and if chosen filename exists again, add "-2" instead of "-1" and check filename until be unique.
For Example: I have to write "Filename.txt" in C:\ directory with FileOpen then check if "Filename.txt" exists in that directory then rename chosen filename to "Filename-2.txt" and if exists again in directory, rename chosen filename to "Filename-3.txt" and do this work until to find unique number to add end of filename.
====================== SOLUTION by @Subz ======================
I have a problem with FileOpenDialog using long default filenames ... they always get truncated.
"A Long FileName.mpg" as a default would prompt as just "FileName.mpg" (but scrolling left will show it named correctly).
Does anyone know of a fix for this please (I didn't spot it in a Forum search), or is it one for the bug tracker?
#include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local Const $sMessage = "Hold down Ctrl or Shift to choose multiple files." Local $sFileOpenDialog = FileOpenDialog($sMessage, @WindowsDir & "\", "Images (*.jpg;*.bmp)|Videos (*.avi;*.mpg)", BitOR($FD_FILEMUSTEXIST, $FD_MULTISELECT), "A Long FileName.mpg") Thanks,
Why I can't get more than two simultaneously background downloads?
Simultaneously background downloads with InetGet() works! It was just server limitation from which I downloaded files.
I am using the function InetGet example in the help files on a website and getting the error 13. First, I searched the help files and the forum for a list of errors to consult to no avail. I suspect this is a 400's server reply based error but it would be nice to get more info about it.
Please help, thanks.
Hi Guys, I need help. I have searched the forum before posting and i couldn't find anything. The code below works fine when downloading files from "http" sites, but when trying to download from "https" sites, no files are downloaded. I tried different sites and I experience the same problem everywhere. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? Please note that I'm not a programmer and I'm new to this. I'm just using logic wherever i can to get things done. your help will be highly appreciated.
; Download a file in the background.
; Wait for the download to complete.
; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder.
Local $sFilePath = "d:\"
; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.'
Local $hDownload = InetGet("https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS#/media/File:Internet2.jpg", $sFilePath& "Internet2.jpg", $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)
; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True.
Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)
; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize.
Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD)
Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath&"Internet2.jpg")
; Close the handle returned by InetGet.
; Display details about the total number of bytes read and the filesize.
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The total download size: " & $iBytesSize & @CRLF & _
"The total filesize: " & $iFileSize)
; Delete the file.