Accessing to TStringGrid in external program

andy111

I don't have an application to test. :)

Did you try to get the informations with the Window Info Tool? If this works, there is a way to get the infos.

I think TStringGrid is like a listview. Try to use the commands for it.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

Good day! I have a problem with accessing to cells (values in it) in TStringGrid control in external application from autoit script. How can i get number of rows, cols, data in each cell? Thanks for answers.

I think the AutoIt info tool won't work with TStringGrid if it's a Delphi control. A few years ago someone wrote a post about accessing a delphi control, I don't recall if it was a stringgrid but it could be worth searching for.

EDIT: I've searched and can't find what I was thinking of.

I assume that you cannot alter the Delphi code?

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.