COM and ObjCreate(); What are all the objects?

Opie

How would i find what all objects i can create. Ive tried google but MSDN is just too large i guess. I can't find the available objects in the COM reference. Im pretty sure its based on what is installed on your pc right though?

First decide with which program you want to work (MS Word, Excel, Outlook ...), then we can point you to the relevant documentation.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

First decide with which program you want to work (MS Word, Excel, Outlook ...), then we can point you to the relevant documentation.

Im thinking more of a broad category as in...what are all the available Objects i can call. Just to see a list of what there is and what i can do. MSDN has done no help for me sadly :)

@jogn, i've installed that. Im really more looking for a complete list, not just what is on my computer.

@Admiral, helpfile is shit when it comes to that imo. It just shows the viewer and how to use it.

But thanks everyone, guess i'll have to deal