Pixelsearch help.

Hello,

I want to make a progg based on pixel search i think and i need some help.

I found this one but it didn't help me that much.

HotKeySet("{F3}", "_Exit")

while 1
$Variable = PixelSearch(352, 145,1153, 371,0x7E9379) 
If IsArray($Variable) = True Then
MouseMove($Variable [0], $Variable [1],1)
do
MouseClick("left",$Variable [0],$Variable [1],100,1)
Until IsArray($Variable) = True
endif
If IsArray($Variable) = False Then
Send("{left}")
EndIf
WEnd

Func _Exit()
Exit
EndFunc

I want to make the progg not to search for a spesific colour as pixelsearch.

Is there a way how i can make it search for an entire icon or sth else like that.

I want to make it avoid a msg i get when i got my pc open afk. But with pixelsearch i can't do that cause the colours i pick for search are everywhere and it get a bit confuse.

Any tips/help???

I feel nothing.It feels great.

Mostly its going to interface with web but not a url/site.

Just programm requiers web. I want to take pixel of an icon/img or sth else from the entire icon that appears.

Should i just add some other pixel colours of the icon so make it harder for the progg to confuse or are there any other way how i can do it??

Can i take a PrtScn, cut the icon and just put it so the progg will read the icon and take orders/commands?

• Developers

Yes i did. I'm not making a game bot im trying to make a progg to check sth while im afk.

Is that iligall?? Should i stop this topic?

What do you think?

Do you believe "your something" you are checking is within our rules then you are fine else don't even go there.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

sth?

I'm not making a game bot im trying to make a progg to check sth while im afk.

In what program? What website? Is it something on your desktop? You keep asking about an "icon"

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

What do you think?

Do you believe "your something" you are checking is within our rules then you are fine else don't even go there.

Yes.

sth?

In what program? What website? Is it something on your desktop? You keep asking about an "icon"

I already told what im asking for.

Im trying to make a prog for a web mostly to avoid a msg im getting while im afk.

It's a msg that apears sometimes and if i have my computer afk open for an hour i get about 10 of these and i just need to delete them one-by-one.

It's like an incoming email. I'm asking if i can make a prog that work like pixelsearch but i want it to detect an entire icon/img so i can avoid the pixelsearch-confuse.

Is there any way of doing that???

• Moderators

ileandros,

Calm down. People are trying to help you and you are not making their task easier by getting angry and repeating yourself. ;)

Why not post a screenshot of one of these "msg" that appear onscreen when you are "afk" so we can see what we are dealing with? Make it easy for us to help you. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Im trying to make a prog for a web mostly to avoid a msg im getting while im afk.

It's a msg that apears sometimes and if i have my computer afk open for an hour i get about 10 of these and i just need to delete them one-by-one.

It's like an incoming email. I'm asking if i can make a prog that work like pixelsearch but i want it to detect an entire icon/img so i can avoid the pixelsearch-confuse.

Is there any way of doing that???

Ah, mission accomplished. Ok. Simple. Leave the computer running until this message pops up. Use the auto-it window information tool on it and then create a program that runs a loop that if it sees this window it clicks the button that clears it.

Hey guys im not getting angry. I already asked if i should stop this topic but since im not doing something illegal i keep asking.

Sorry for my English. This is the best i can do :/ . I hope you can understand me.

Ah, mission accomplished. Ok. Simple. Leave the computer running until this message pops up. Use the auto-it window information tool on it and then create a program that runs a loop that if it sees this window it clicks the button that clears it.

Good shot Blue_Drache

This is what i'm trying to explain. But the prob here is that i don't know what kind of loop should i create.

I found pixelsearch but it's not that helpfull :/ . It's getting confused all the time. Is there an other way to do it..

P.S. When i find it with autoit info tool there are so many infos i get. Which one should i use and what loop should i create?

Edited by ileandros

• Moderators

ileandros, as Melba suggested could you post a screen shot of the message that is popping up? If we know the application, and what the message looks like, we can better assist you at pulling the window info that you need to close it.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

You may be able to use the window title and a loop such as the following:

Local $hWinTitle = "Untitled - Notepad"

While 1
    Sleep(100) ; To reduce CPU usage
    If WinExists($hWinTitle) Then WinClose($hWinTitle)
WEnd

Try running Notepad while this script is running.

Edited by czardas

czardas: If the window is a child of a parent process, it may resist that method. I'd go after an exit control in the pop-up and use ControlClick on it.

Edited by Blue_Drache

• Moderators

ileandros, several people have now asked you to post some sort of screen shot. We do not have enough information from what little you have provided. Is there a reason you cannot post the screen shot of this "icon" you mention?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

ileandros,

I will make this very easy for you. :)

Post a screenshot by tomorrow morning (0900 UTC in case we are in different timezones) as so many people above have asked you to or I will lock the thread.

Your choice. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Well guys i have been told no to post ss that's why i'm not posting one :/

Isn't it easy to understand with the answer above???

It's a notification and i want to give an action such as delete the message or something else.. Why to post a facebook or messanger screenshot???