Pixelsearch help

Adergon

Hey all,

a few days ago i asked help if the pixelsearch could find similar colors, and it worked. Thanks! But the more shade variation i put, the function won't find the colors within the area chosen. It starts to click places that is outside the positions asked for. Please can someone explain what's going on?

EDIT: I'm at my grandmothers house celebrating christmas, so i won't be able to post my code right now:P

EDIT2: For example, if i try to make it find the color of the recyle bin, within a specific area. (area of recycle bin). I put shade variation on, it wont pick the color within that area. Awhh hard to explain :)

Edited by Adergon

Maybe pixelsearch just isn't the right thing to use here ? What exactly do you like to do ?

If you just like to open the recycle bin you can use this command:

ShellExecute("::{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}")

That's the unique class id of the recycle bin btw.

Yes, that command probably works. but that was just an example with the recycle bin.

My problem: The more shade variation i put, the function starts finding pixels outside the box of the certain area i want to find the pixel.

As you have seen Pixelsearch is not the best Tool for your Problem, so what did you want to solve? Maybe there is a better way to solve it.

My problem: The more shade variation i put, the function starts finding pixels outside the box of the certain area i want to find the pixel.

That isnt possible, because Pixelsearch search only in teh Area you have given, not outside of this area.