Get text from [CLASS:SysListView32] in another app

continyu

I don't know how to do this, but there may be a work around, if the developer of the app was kind enough to provide some way to copy the data. In this case automate the standard proceedure. Otherwise I don't know. I imagine that most developers would do something to enable you to select and copy information from a list view control. Personally I would set the accelerators CTRL+A and CTRL+C.

Edit

I know it's not an ideal solution, and may be unworkable, but you could try.

Edited by czardas

I don't know how to do this, but there may be a work around, if the developer of the app was kind enough to provide some way to copy the data. In this case automate the standard proceedure. Otherwise I don't know. I imagine that most developers would do something to enable you to select and copy information from a list view control. Personally I would set the accelerators CTRL+A and CTRL+C.

Edit

I know it's not an ideal solution, and may be unworkable, but you could try.

Nope sadly that didn't work.

Ha, it's so obvious. It's funny since I so seldom automate anything nowadays and prefer to create my own apps instead. I have recently been using the above mentioned functions, so why didn't I think of this? ;)

Can you believe that I recently forgot some of the subtleties of using the Send function (with the hash key), since I hadn't needed to use it for over two years. :)

Edited by czardas