User ban in a chat

I think more explanation is required. You are using words (beyng) not belonging to the English language. If you have an issue with some website chat feature/user, it would be normal proceedure to contact the administrator of the website (perhaps a moderator, if one exists).

I´m a moderator in a website i moderate the chat (Chat that we are using CBOX) the question is that we have some rules in the chat the problem is that some of the user don´t go by the rules and we have to ban them but the ban is doing by the nick and the I.P and some users allways arrange some away to get back to the chat insulting us and i wose wondring if there is possible to ban them without beyng by the I.P or nick by other way that thei only come back when we let them???

Thanks

Edited by kayser2008

As czardas said, there is no such word "beying" so we really don't know what you're saying.

However, assuming that by "beying" you mean "banning", what you're trying to do will depend on the forum/chat software you're using... it's a Cbox question, not an AutoIT question. If the chat software lets you do it, then AutoIT can probably automate the process... if that's what you're asking.

@kayser2008

beying is probable: banned

No way, no how to block or even over IP, because if the router is restarted?

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

• Developers

I´m a moderator in a website i moderate the chat (Chat that we are using CBOX) the question is that we have some rules in the chat the problem is that some of the user don´t go by the rules and we have to ban them but the ban is doing by the nick and the I.P and some users allways arrange some away to get back to the chat insulting us and i wose wondring if there is possible to ban them without beyng by the I.P or nick by other way that thei only come back when we let them???

Thanks

Welcome to the wonderful world of little pricks versus Moderators. :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I think "beyng" = "being"

@kayser2008 You might try writing your question in Portuguese (if that's your primary language) at http://translate.google.com and then copy and paste the translation to English here. I find that it does a remarkably fine job.

Edited by JohnQSmith

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing some research and it seems that the most effective way to ban the user will be the "mac address" it is possible to make a script instead of banning the IP ban for "mac address"?

thank you

JohnQSmith

P.S- "beyng" = "being" - this right was what I wanted to say thanks