World of Tanks; Aimbot help

loonzar

Hello people.

ive been making a Realy simple aimbot to later use in my final verision of my bot.

There is just one thing troubeling me:

The mouse moves as it should, to individual targets (pixelsearch to find those "targets")

BUT, the ingame "screen" dosnt move along with the mouse.

As mentioned above, i simply dont understand why the screen dosnt move along with the mouse.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Jos

• Moderators

Hi, Loonzar. Welcome to the Forums. Please read the forum rules here first, and you will see why you will receive no assistance on creating bots.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi, Loonzar. Welcome to the Forums. Please read the forum rules here first, and you will see why you will receive no assistance on creating bots.

Oh ok,sorry. just thought it was weird that the screen itself didnt respond to the programs mousemovements.

Edited by loonzar

You know, normally I don't really mind aimbots and other hacks like this. Bots are fun to write and as long as you keep them to yourself, there is little to no impact on gameplay. For World of Tanks, I think it's a very bad idea to write an aimbot.

- Every tank has a very different color. (Pixel based color detection will fail)

- Shooting with 100% accuracy won't win you the match. If you don't drive, it won't give you much XP at all. You will be easy prey for artillery, once you are scouted standing in your own base.

- You have to lead the shots. If a T-50 is driving by, if you shoot at him directly then the shot will miss because of T-50 speed. Same with many other fast tanks which you can expect in beginning of round.

- It severely hurts your team. It's almost impossible to win 13vs15 (assuming 1 person is a noob on your team, which is optimistic .. )

- People will report you for botting (using new report feature), and you will be banned quite quickly.

In any case, talking about these things is not allowed on the forum and I've reported this thread to a moderator and it will soon be locked. Just wanted to say these things, so you don't waste more time on something that will 1) Not work and 2) Not be useful if it worked.

Edited by Manadar