Help with a few things

Hey guys im new to AutoIt and so i still am not used to the language. i know Java so if that helps cool lol. basically i need to make a script that detects one or more certain colors, moves the mouse to those colors and clicks. since im new i dont know the i guess command for color detection on screen (only in a certain window) or for clicking the mouse. if you guys could help or maybe point me toward a nooby tutorial i would be thankful =D... if any of you guys are familiar with SCAR, here is the SCAR script i tried to use but it didnt work so i need an autoit script that does the same function

Program attack;

var x,y: integer;

const

/////----colors of stuffs----\\\\

rock1= 2241942; //color of rocks

rock2= 16775402;

rock3= 2901428;

Procedure W;

begin

if

findcolor(x,y,rock1,0,0,1420,795)

or

findcolor(x,y,rock2,0,0,1420,795)

or

findcolor(x,y,rock3,0,0,1420,795)

then

wait(random(50)+500);

MoveMouseSmooth(x,y);

wait(random(50)+100);

if

findcolor(x,y,rock1,0,0,1420,795)

or

findcolor(x,y,rock2,0,0,1420,795)

or

findcolor(x,y,rock3,0,0,1420,795)

then

clickmouse(x,y,true);

wait(100);

clickmouse(x,y,true);

wait(random(1000)+5000);

end;

begin

repeat

w;

w;

w;

w;

w;

w;

w;

until(false)

end.

Thanks =D

AutoIt is a very powerful and useful language, it has myriads of uses, there are thousands of users of it worldwide.

It is STRICTLY enforced on this forum that AutoIt is NOT to be used for gaming automation, (Reread the rules.)

You yourself have said "purpose of learning the code- Gaming", therefore you are declaring yourself in breach of the rules.

You may think that by you learning to use AutoIt and applying that knowledge to other uses like gaming automation (which is an illegal activity on most of the sites where games are played, see their site rules.) is not harming AutoIt, but it does have an effect! for instance, some person used AutoIt to create malware, now a lot of Anti Malware companies automatically flag anything written in AutoIt as Malware just because they couldn't be bothered to actually analyse the app for malware instead of simply seeing that it is a compiled AutoIt script and flaging it as malware, this affects the respect that the language deserves and the reputations of those who write apps using AutoIt.

Gaming sites that detect automation using AutoIt will also be 'Not Amused' to say the least, so please think of others when you say you are not harming us other programmers.

I do not know what the percentage is regards others being banished (Valik will have that knowledge, but you don't really want to hear from him regarding this matter!) but I would feel safe in saying that if the rules are being broken then 90% could well be what the figure is.

My opinion on games and gaming, if you are stuck at a certain point in a game then certainly ask someone for help in working past it, but if you feel the need to automate/cheat then perhaps you should not be playing that game, definitely not at that level, try novice level, or find another game that you are capable of playing without having to cheat, where will the automation end, (it would simply be easier to toss a coin and say Heads=You won Tails=You Lost) save you waiting around for an app to play your game for you.

Of course you are always free to get together with others and if enough of you think that the game needs simplifying to avoid having to cheat then perhaps if enough numbers felt the same then the authors would make the game easier.

Regards,

DeMo.

Quote of the week:"BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN." -- UnknownWisdom of the ages:

• I'd be unstoppable... if not for law enforcement and physics.
  • Marriage, the number 1 cause of divorce.
  • Don't steal... the government hates competition.
  • Irish Government Motto: We’ve got what it takes to take what you’ve got.
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  • Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.-- Ferenc Mantfeld
  • If you learn from your mistakes, then why ain't I a genius?! -- Anonymous
  • Remember, live every day as if it was your last day! one day you will be right.
  • How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
  • Sure my system is secure, it just locked up again.
  • I haven't lost my mind; I have a tape back-up somewhere.  ~Author Unknown

i read the rules before i posted

i didnt read any announcements sorry

These two posts are in direct contradiction. You either read the rules or you didn't. You are claiming both. That's not actually possible...

so im not asking how to use this for a game im asking about certain coding that performs a task..what i use the task for isnt controllable =D. but yea its to learn about autoit

And yet you post code that is very clearly used for game automation.

Thread locked. Do not PM me attempting to argue or you will go away.