• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Jos,

That works fine. Dank je wel. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

Did you notice that only the first level folds were working and all higher levels would fail?

I appeared that this Director command also ensures the line is displayed and thus undo the previous done FoldToggle:

SndSciTECommand("goto:123")

where this version leaves the current toggle state alone:

SndSciTECommand("extender:dostring editor:GotoLine(123)")

Learning something new everyday.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You're now confusing me.

Do you want the lexer changes lexau3.cxx which are part of Scintilla.dll, or do you also want the changes we have made to our SciTE source?

When you just an updated version of SciTE you could use our version of Scintilla.dll.

Jos

AU3 Lexer update is attached.

wow, Thanks a lot!

& Yes If I can get the changes to Scite Source it will be very useful for me, thank you very much for everything!

• Developers

Attached the diff-files of the modifications we have made. It also contains the changes I have made to the Output lexer (other) to support Double Quoted filenames.

This solves a problem in the current release where double clicking an error doesn't work when the filename contains a (.

The rest is mainly to skip including all lexers in the Lite version and Text/credits changes.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thanks a lot, for all your help!

Compiled a test version, but I am either missing something/missing a config option/, or maybe its by design:

if you have an au3 script like this:

#cs

Func TEST($Text, $Chars) ; func1
$CharsLen = StringLen($Chars)
If StringRight($Text, $CharsLen) = $Chars Then
  Do
  Until
EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>TEST

Func TEST2($Text, $Chars) ; func 2
  Do
  Until
EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>TEST2
#CE

when you guys click on #CS, does it fold the code entirely ?

cause the result I get After clicking the #CS looks like:

#cs
EndFunc   ;==>TEST

Func TEST2($Text, $Chars) ; func 2
  Do
  Until
EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>TEST2
#CE

Also if both funcs are Folded before hitting CTRL+SHIFT+Q, they get unfolded.

Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by Zip

• Developers

The only + shown is in front of the #cs which ends the line before #ce.

What is shown for you?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I hope this isn't a dumb question. I've noticed that the SciTE4AutoIt3 helpfile has this:

*** Target backup directory which defaults to ScriptdirBackup. Any other directory needs to exist or else it will use the default directory!

backupDir=Directory=

Why have Directory=?

• Developers

This is for Tidy ... right?

should be like in the example tidy.ini:

* * * Target backup directory
backupDir =

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

yes, screenshots will be do a far better job, doing em now, will post in a sec.

Update: OK Heres the screenshots of what I get ;

What happened to the colors. This way I cannot see if its a proper comment or not. Is it properly detected as Comment?

EDIT: There is something totally wrong. Even if its not considered as Comment then it should have detected more fold points.

You are sure you are using the au3 lexer and proper settings for Autoit3?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

color wise, I assumed it is detected as a comment, as I defined this grey for the #CS type comments,

The top screenshot, & the bottom screenshot are the same code, except in the bottom screen shot, I clicked the #CS.

Yes, Definitely using the AU3 lexer.

I think I am using the proper settings yes, I think I see what triggers this issue now, I had:

fold.comment=2.

Is this the expected behavior for fold.comment=2?

(& should doing CTRL+SHIFT+Q with it should change fold levels of the code it nests?)

EDIT: There is something totally wrong. Even if its not considered as Comment then it should have detected more fold points.

Yes, when I add a #CS, (with fold.comment=2 enabled, I get these missing fold points).

I have now used the Scite4Autoit zip file installation, with an empty user properties file, & added fold.comment=2,

to take these following screenshots, but it shows the exact same problem:

post-62013-0-82651400-1326492973_thumb.p

Edited by Zip

• Developers

I remember now... that should keep folding even in commentblocks.

You actually hit on another bug.

When you have no line between the Do-Until, the folding doesn't work. (this also counts for other Combo's like while--wend etc)

This shows wrong folding:

If $a = $b Then
Do
Until
EndIf

While this works fine:

If $a = $b Then
Do
;
Until
EndIf
Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

tried this ';' on my above posted code, but not getting a working fold, updated my previous post with more screenshots with Scite4Autoit & an empty user properties file, with only the fold.comment=2 enabled.

• Developers

I need to do some debugging to understand what is happening for both the error with a set keywords on 2 lines without any other line between them, and why the InComment folding work differently from regular.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I need to do some debugging to understand what is happening for both the error with a set keywords on 2 lines without any other line between them,

I'm not sure this one is too important. The code constructs that produce the folding issue should never be written. Yes it's valid code but it's poor code as in most (all?) cases it will be a no-op loop that just uses all available cycles on that core.

• Developers

Agree and that is why it never was reported before, but the folding inside commentblocks is for sure not correct and I either support it correctly or remove support.

Either way, I got both issues fixed but will first do more testing before making a Beta available of Scintilla.dll for others to help testing.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.