If FileExists(GUICtrlRead($FileInputCrypt) & "*.txt") Then
MsgBox(16, "Errore", "Find txt folder")
EndIf

$Password=GUICtrlRead($UserInput)
If $Password="" Then
MsgBox(16,"Errore","No user input")
EndIf

$Path = GUICtrlRead($FileInput)
$Folders= _FileListToArray($Path, '*', 1)
$Folders[0] = "@echo off" & @CRLF
$Pre = "C:\Test.exe"
$Command = "-e -p"

For $i = 1 to UBound($Folders) -1
    $Success = $Folders[$i] = RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $pre & " " & $command & " " & $Password & " " & '"' & $Path & "\" & $Folders[$i] & '"', @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)
Next
If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
File_Delete()
EndIf
If $Success Then
MsgBox(0,"Information","Success")
EndIf
EndFunc

When i have error messages by MsgBox, i want simply stop to go ahead with the script, without exit.

How i can do?

N.B. If need i'll post all script, but i think i need a function, but i don't know which.

Thanks

Edited by johnmcloud

johnmcloud,

Use the Return function to end the function when you wish. I would also return a value so that the main script knows whether the function was successful or not: :)

Func Basic()
    $Folder = GUICtrlRead($FileInput)

If Not FileExists($Folder) Then
        MsgBox(16, "Error", "No folder")
        Return 0 ; End the function here and set the return value to 0 = Failure
    EndIf

If FileExists(GUICtrlRead($FileInputCrypt) & "*.txt") Then
        MsgBox(16, "Errore", "Find txt folder")
    EndIf

$Password = GUICtrlRead($UserInput)
    If $Password = "" Then
        MsgBox(16, "Errore", "No user input")
    EndIf

$Path = GUICtrlRead($FileInput)
    $Folders = _FileListToArray($Path, '*', 1)
    $Folders[0] = "@echo off" & @CRLF
    $Pre = "C:\Test.exe"
    $Command = "-e -p"

For $i = 1 To UBound($Folders) - 1
        $Success = $Folders[$i] = RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $Pre & " " & $Command & " " & $Password & " " & '"' & $Path & "\" & $Folders[$i] & '"', @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)
    Next
    If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        File_Delete()
    EndIf
    If $Success Then
        MsgBox(0, "Information", "Success")
    EndIf
    Return 1 ; The function ends here and sets the return value to 1 = Success
EndFunc   ;==>Basic

Now you can call the function and check if it was a success - if it was not you could give the user a chance to enter correct data and rerun the function. You can also use Return SetError to give even more detail by using the @error and @extended macros. :D

All clear? Please ask again if not. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Use the Return function to end the function when you wish. I would also return a value so that the main script knows whether the function was successful or not: :)

Now you can call the function and check if it was a success - if it was not you could give the user a chance to enter correct data and rerun the function. You can also use Return SetError to give even more detail by using the @error and @extended macros. :D

All clear? Please ask again if not. ;)

M23

All clear, as always :)

Thanks Melba.

Edited by johnmcloud