Notify - New version 17 Mar 22

Melba23

"to announce how your game-bot is progressing" I never said that.

I have a script which gathers information from webpage and reads chat information. If someone writes down my nickname then I get notified so I can go and reply to that person. It works good while I watch videos/movies but it wont notify when im in game.

"what happens in my script (script gather information from website and notifies me the news)" I said in my post why I need it. You see word "game" and you think that its definitely a game bot. Maybe you are paranoid? Everywhere is game bots.

Edited by AntiFros

• Moderators

AntiFros,

You see word "game" and you think that its definitely a game bot

No, I see:

"All my freetime I spend developing and creating game mods such as mods for battlefield 2 or Counter Strike"

and I think "game-bot". ;)

Maybe you are paranoid? Everywhere is game bots

But not here. ;)

And the answer is still "NO" - so stop asking. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

adamb53,

What do you think about a way to update a currently opened notification?

That is not what the UDF is designed to do - why not create a normal persistent GUI to show the changing values? :huh:

to actively keep track of the number of keys you have typed

Be careful with that idea - you might want to read this announcement before going any further. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

I see why you say to be careful, not at all what I meant but shall think that one through after reading that. Sorry for that one.

No real reason for wanting to use this instead of a persistent dialog box, just liked the amount of functions this offered but I will still use this for what is used for in other scripts I'm playing with :)

• Moderators

adamb53,

No problem - I did not imagine you had bad intentions but I just thought a little pointer might prove useful to prevent future difficulties. ;)

Glad you like the UDF. :)

M23

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

[New Version] - 2 Jun 14

Some Global variables were renamed in AutoIt v3.3.12.0 - code updated to match. :)

New UDF code below and in first post. :)

M23

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

This is nitpicking, but StringSize should be surrounded by quotes given the fact it's not part of the standard includes and is located in the same directory as the UDF.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

guinness,

This is nitpicking

StringSize should be surrounded by quotes

You are right on both counts. ;)

M23

Spoiler

Well one of those is always true.

I am always right!

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

I have just tested the example on my system and it seems there is an issue with _Notify_ShowPNG() as it creates a hard crash. I am on 8.1 x64 and using the latest AutoIt x64.

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

Works fine for me on Win7 x32 - would it be too much to ask you to assume your well-accustomed detective role? ;)

M23

Spoiler

guinness,

Works fine for me on Win7 x32 - would it be too much to ask you to assume your well-accustomed detective role? ;)

M23

OK, it will have to be tomorrow though.

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

No hurry - and thanks. :)

M23

Spoiler

Fixed it.

; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY#============================================================================================================
; Name...........: _Notify_ShowPNG
; Description ...: Set PNG as image
; Syntax ........: _Notify_ShowPNG($sImg)
; Parameters ....: $sImg - Path of image file
; Author ........: UEZ
; Modified.......: Melba23, guinness - Fixed crash with _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0()
; Remarks .......:
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _Notify_ShowPNG($sImg)

_GDIPlus_Startup()
    Local $hPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 4, 4, 32, 32)
    Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($sImg)
    ; Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", 32, "int", 32, "int", 0, "int", 0x0026200A, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0)
    ; Local $hBitmap_Resized = $aResult[6]
    $hBitmap_Resized = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(32, 32)
    Local $hBMP_Ctxt = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap_Resized)
    DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hBMP_Ctxt, "int", 7)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hBMP_Ctxt, $hBitmap, 0, 0, 32, 32)
    Local $hHBitmap = _Notify_BitmapCreateDIB($hBitmap_Resized)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($hPic, 0x0172, 0, $hHBitmap))
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Resized)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hBMP_Ctxt)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()

EndFunc   ;==>_Notify_ShowPNG
Even GdipSetInterpolationMode can be swapped to use the UDF function, because issues are less likely to arise in the future with the UDF and 64-bit support. Edited by guinness

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

Ta muchly. :)

M23

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

[bUGFIX VERSION] - 16 Jul 14

Fixed: Bug when adding a PNG in x64. Thanks to guinness and UEZ for the fix. :thumbsup:

New UDF and example in the zip in the first post. :)

M23

Spoiler

• 4 months later...

Nice Job.

But for me sometimes glitches

Errors like this happens randomly (can't stable reproduce)

seems due to async array changes

---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line 854  (File "...Notify.au3"):

WinMove($aNotify_Data[$i][0], "", $aNotify_Data[$i][4], $aNotify_Data[0][3] - (50 * ($i + 1)) + $j)
WinMove(^ ERROR

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.
ОК   

And Like This
in Func _Notify_Delete()
line -     GUIDelete($aNotify_Data[$i][0])
same error

Thanks

• Moderators

Adm682860,

Thanks for the report, but without some idea of the circumstances in which the error occurs there is not a lot I can do about it. As you say, it would seem that the count in the [0][0] element is incorrect, but I cannot see why or where that error is introduced. :(

Can you let me see the code you are using - perhaps that might give me a clue. ;)

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

Adm682860,

I can only think that the error occurs when one of the internal UDF Adlib functions fires part way through the notification deletion/addition process - if this happens between the lines when the array is ReDimmed and when the count is reset then the array size and count might not match. So I have modified the UDF to temporarily cancel any active internal Adlib functions when the array in question is being modified - could you please test this Beta version and let me know if you still have the problem: :)

M23

Spoiler

• Melba23 changed the title to Notify - New version 17 Mar 22