Disable AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI to write in script file options used for compile

I've installed SciTE4AutoIt3 2.28 and I saw that options used to compile the au3 file were written to the top of the script file.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_Both=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=asInvoker
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

Is possible to disable this feature ?

Edited by ffdshow

• Moderators

ffdshow,

The lines are added by AutoIt3Wrapper, not SciTE or AutoIt. :)

When you install the full version of SciTE4AutoIt3, you automatically use AutoIt3Wrapper when you compile/build a script. This allows you to use the #AutoIt3Wrapper_* directives to store your compilation requirements in the source file so you do not have to set them each time you compile.

In fact there are 2 compile options available on the <Tools> menu within SciTE: Compile (Ctrl-F7) and Build (F7). Compile opens a dialog allowing you to set the various options - Build just uses the directives in the script. Adding the directives to the source file to reflect the compilation options you chose allows you to speed up the compile process if nothing has changed - just use Build from then on. ;)

I hope that explains why you get the added lines - they are there to help you! If you want to avoid them, then compile your script at the command line - look at the Help file <Using AutoIt - Compiling Scripts with Aut2Exe - Method 3 - The Command Line> to see how.

Personally I have 42 directives in the script I am working on at the moment - defining file properties, adding icons, setting Obfuscator and Au3Check options, and other things. I am delighted not to have to set all of those each time I compile. :D

M23

P.S. And if you do not want to see them, just click on the [-] sign to the left of the #region line - they then all vanish from sight. :)

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

ffdshow,

Glad I could help. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area