IE.au3 Javascript onClick Issues

The text link I'm trying to get IE.au3 to click is:

<a rel=2 onMouseOver="document.getElementById(this.rel).style.display='block';" onMouseOut="document.getElementById(this.rel).style.display='none';" href='javascript:void(0)' onclick='go(255517)'>PART 2</a>

I have tried _IELinkClickByIndex(), _IELinkClickByText(), _IELinkGetCollection() + _IEAction(), .FireEvent()'s and nothing will work. Those functions work for other links on the same page such as AdBrite, but will not work for the javascript.

the others are href right ?

The link event in javascript has to be call by calling the javascript.

The event is onclick='go(255517)'

Can you try this :

$oie.document.parentwindow.execScript("go(255517"),"javascript")

of course you have to change this number with the one provided after each page load.

Edited by arcker

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]

the others are href right ? The link event in javascript has to be call by calling the javascript. The event is onclick='go(255517)' Can you try this :

$oie.document.parentwindow.execScript("go(255517"),"javascript")
of course you have to change this number with the one provided after each page load.
Well that one is href too, that's why it appears in _IELinkGetCollection(). That method looked promising but it isn't working for me even when using _IEDocGetObj() instead.

Edit: Adding a semicolon to the end of "go()" doesn't seem to help, nor does removing the "javascript" parameter.

Thank you for your response though!

Additional: I really don't want to use MouseClick() because I would like to run the window hidden. With the methods in the first post, the link goes grey as if it has been clicked and the functions all return success codes despite the page not doing anything.

Edited by TsukasaX