Need help with Pixel searching!

Hey guys, I'm very new to this program and I am trying to make my first script. I am trying to automate a very simple task, in a game. I'm trying to figure out how I can search for pixels within a certain range, then have the mouse move to near the center of pixels found, and left click.

I was also wondering what you need to put after a 'Do' statement after 'Until'

I don't see any rule I'm breaking really.. except for actually posting, all the given reasons are not true, I am A ) Not botting a multiplayer game, but instead a flash game. B ) Not flamming C ) Reason 3 doesn't apply to me.. I'm just looking for help on how to search for any colors within a specified range.

Edited by PyroGoD

You are breaking the rules. No automating a game. Period. There is no wiggle room on this. It makes no difference what your reason is.

Let me explain to you what happens if you think you can get what you want:

Your thread gets closed and you get sent here. Many have tried, and all have failed.

Ok I thought this was a help forum? It's not like I come here and be like "Y0 D0gz c@n $um1 m@k3 m3 @ I-Iug3 $crlpt f0r @ c0mpIc@t3d g@m3" I am simply asking how I can search for multiple colors within a specified range.

Edited by PyroGoD

Hey guys, I'm very new to this program and I am trying to make my first script. I am trying to automate a very simple task, in a game. I'm trying to figure out how I can search for pixels within a certain range, then have the mouse move to near the center of pixels found, and left click.

I was also wondering what you need to put after a 'Do' statement after 'Until'

no, you are asking how to get help in automating a game. That is against the rules here. How hard is that to understand? Edited by MPH

Ok then, I will make a new thread without even mentioning a game, kthxbye.

Oh good idea! I bet nobody has ever tired that before! Your a shoe-in to get what you want :)

Ok then, I will make a new thread without even mentioning a game, kthxbye.

Err. I think you need to read the rules. Again. This time pay attention to the part where it says don't create new threads about the same subject when your old thread is locked. Because this thread is now locked.

Either obey our rules or leave.