ObjCreate Problem

everytime, if i try to use the function ObjCreate() i get an error: unknown function ObjCreate()

o.O... i got the newest autoit version, why i don't got this function?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you need the latest beta version for COM support.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

ahhhm... dled the latest beta version, but it's sooo buggy o.O...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh? If you're finding bugs and you like AutoIt, please get busy submitting bug reports. I find it to be very solid and I'm hoping it is closing in on release.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

yes, i hope there will be a new release soon... hm, i'm going to write some bug reports... found 1 big bug...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

which one?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

ahm, if i run my programmed browser with the release everything works fine, but in the beta there are graphic errors at the buttons...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

programmed browser? What's that?

Cheers

Kurt

a browser, which i have programmed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with AutoIT ?? Would you mind posting it, or just telling me what exactly you programmed?

Cheers

Kurt

that don't matters or? ^^... my problem is solved... but if your interrested in my program look at the next days in the script and scraps forum... if i fixed some thing i'll upload it there... i'm sry that i don't tell you more about the browser now, or give you the code, but i'm going to create a thread in the scripts and scraps forum, and then you can read it... i only don't want to post it 2 times...

edit:

ahm, and the bug is only in the beta version... theres only a graphic error...

Edited by Lord_Doominik

This entire thread is a waste of time.

The trouble for me is that you made a very negative comment about the beta when you said you downloaded it and it was very buggy.

Others that don't realize that you are making an unsupported claim may read your comment and stay away from the beta version. I personally find it very solid and the new functionality is well worth my time in using it.

We need people to exercise the betas and report any problems that they find so that they can be fixed and the production version released.

If you have uncovered a real problem, please report it.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

i already said, that i'm going to do this, but not everyone has everytime freetime to report bugs of the autoitbeta... it's called beta, because th version isn't finished yet, but i think i should say my opinion about it... and if there is a big bug with the graphics, then i may say it!!! i never said that the beta sux and that you shouldn't dl it, because the beta is very well!

Yet another stupid/post topic by Lord_Doominik. I bet any money that there is no bug and it's probably caused because the beta supports transparent labels and the stable doesn't, if not that then I still believe it won't be a bug.

qq

i already said, that i'm going to do this, but not everyone has everytime freetime to report bugs of the autoitbeta... it's called beta, because th version isn't finished yet, but i think i should say my opinion about it... and if there is a big bug with the graphics, then i may say it!!! i never said that the beta sux and that you shouldn't dl it, because the beta is very well!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You seem to have enough free time to go off giving your opinion so how can I believe you when you state that you don't have enough free time to file a bug report? Would it interest you to know that this precious free time you've spent spouting your worthless (More later) opinion is significantly more than the time it would of taken to create a simple test-case that demonstrates your bug? On top of that, you wouldn't be quite as under the skin of the forum users had you kept your opinions to yourself and actually tried to help fixing the bug by doing something as complex as reporting it.

And to be clear, I deem your opinion worthless for the following reason: You are stating an opinion about beta software which relies on the dedicated user-base to test the code and use it in order to find bugs so that they may be fixed and the program made stable. You've (potentially) found such a bug but rather than try to actually get it fixed, you'd rather make derogatory comments (intentional or not, that is how they came out) and dance around actually telling us what the issue is. In summation, your total contribution thus far to the improvement of the language and the fixing of a potential bug is exactly the same as it would of been if you had never existed at all. That is not a statistic you should be proud of, particularly since you seem to value your time and I'm pointing out that you have thus far wasted it.

You seem to have enough free time to go off giving your opinion so how can I believe you when you state that you don't have enough free time to file a bug report?  Would it interest you to know that this precious free time you've spent spouting your worthless (More later) opinion is significantly more than the time it would of taken to create a simple test-case that demonstrates your bug?  On top of that, you wouldn't be quite as under the skin of the forum users had you kept your opinions to yourself and actually tried to help fixing the bug by doing something as complex as reporting it.

And to be clear, I deem your opinion worthless for the following reason:  You are stating an opinion about beta software which relies on the dedicated user-base to test the code and use it in order to find bugs so that they may be fixed and the program made stable.  You've (potentially) found such a bug but rather than try to actually get it fixed, you'd rather make derogatory comments (intentional or not, that is how they came out) and dance around actually telling us what the issue is.  In summation, your total contribution thus far to the improvement of the language and the fixing of a potential bug is exactly the same as it would of been if you had never existed at all.  That is not a statistic you should be proud of, particularly since you seem to value your time and I'm pointing out that you have thus far wasted it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice.

boooah man! can you PLZ shut the fuck up and don't post somethign to this thread? it don't matters guys... I HAVE NO MORE PROLEM IS THIS OK FOR YOU?! AND WHEN, AND IF I DO WRITE A BUG REPORT IT'S MY THING! and posting a thread at the forum don't takes so much time like a bug report... excuse me, but now i hae holidays for 4 weeks... posting in this thread, so means to be stupid...

and plz stop this fucking stupid comments... i said this already, but i don't know if you don't check this out or what is going on to you... it's my thing when i write this report... hell ey, why do you worry so much about this? if you don't found the bug yourself, you don't need the fix... i'm the man who needs the bugfix most of us!

@cameronsdad spammer -.-... 1 word post yeaaaah -.-

@some admin plz close this stupid spammerthread...

Edited by Lord_Doominik

Congratulations, t0ddie (If you even read this), I no longer consider you the stupidest member of this forum. Lord_Doominik has now taken over that role with the complaining about bugs but not caring enough to file bug reports and the ranting and the raving and the flaven (Simpsons reference...).