Sign in to follow this  
Schoening

PixelSearch, Move Mouse to..

Hey guys ;)(and girls if any ^^)

I've started Playing around with PixelSearch, and after being shocked that it is not using X,Y i found it far smarter^^

For the Simple Version:

I need to PixelSearch the Screen for a Color. And Then Move the Mouse to that place.

Sleep(3000)
$Color = PixelSearch(0, 0, 1000, 1000, 0xE94434, 10)
If Not @error Then
    MouseClick("left", $Color,$Color)
Else
<- The Variable For the Mouse is also Not Working :) How can i move the Mouse to a Variable instead of Set Cordinates?

Advanced:

There is more than one Pixel of The Color.

And There will Most Likely Be More Than One Area With Them on the Screen, but the Mouse is only Supposed To Move to One Area with the Pixels.

So i think i will split the The Screen Into a Grid and Run the PixelSearch Function Until i Find One Window with The Color.

$Color = PixelSearch(0, 0, 100, 100, 0xE94434, 10)
If Not @error Then
Else

MORE ADVANCED !

I need the Script to "Understand 3d"

So i need to Calculate the Range between The Pixelsearch Window and the Center of The Screen.

Got any Help for me:) ?

Pieces of Script, Tutorials, articles ?

Thx for the Help ! :D

So you are Saying that:

$Color = PixelSearch(500, 300, 800, 600, 0x634f30, 10)
If Not @error Then
MouseClick("Right",$Color,1)
Else
MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error")
EndIf
???

Because That just Moves the Mouse to x= 0 y= 0 cordinates

Do you know how arrays work?

PixelSearch returns an array (Array[0] = x, Array[1] = y)

MouseClick syntax is MouseClick( "button" , x, y)

Comeon, this is pretty simple...

Edited by tomaskir

I can't see how i make the mouse use pixelsearch array,sorry, just started programming saturday

Edit: but that is not the Big problem :) I figure that one out, thx for the Reminder of the Help File

Edited by Schoening

Ok, I have figured the PixelSearch Array thing out now.. Sorry :) I Posted and Started Searching AFTER !

Sorry about that :D

Thx for the Advices ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan_555
      Hi, here are few functions for the ListBox.
      I have searched the forum, but most of the functions are for listview, so i took one example code from melba23 (clear selection) and
      wrote few more functions. (Because my current project needs them).

These functions work only on a Multi-selection ListBox .
      The functions do: Clear Selection, Delete Selected items, Invert Selection, Move selected items up and down.
       The example code has 2 Listboxes. The selected items on the left ListBox can be moved up and down. The right Listbox has buttons for the other functions.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $hForm1 = GUICreate("Listbox test", 349, 287) $LB_1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 6, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_MULTIPLESEL, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) $LB_2 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 179, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_MULTIPLESEL , $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) $BL_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 20, 3, 35, 18) $BL_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 60, 3, 35, 18) $BR_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 200, 3, 35, 18) $BR_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 240, 3, 35, 18) $BR_3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reverse Sel", 272, 22, 68, 17) $BR_4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear Sel", 217, 22, 52, 17) $BR_5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", 175, 22, 40, 17) $BR_6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Populate", 290, 3, 50, 18) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) For $x = 0 To 50 If $x <= 10 Then GUICtrlSetData($LB_1, $x & " test", 0) GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, $x & " Test", 0) Next While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $BL_1 $a = Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_1, -1) If $a > -1 Then WinSetTitle($hForm1, "", "Moved items: " & $a) Case $BL_2 $a = Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_1, 1) If $a > -1 Then WinSetTitle($hForm1, "", "Moved items: " & $a) Case $BR_1 Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_2, -1) Case $BR_2 Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_2, 1) Case $BR_3 Listbox_ReverseSelection($LB_2) Case $BR_4 Listbox_ClearSelection($LB_2) Case $BR_5 Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems($LB_2) Case $br_6 ;Populate GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, "") ; Clears the listbox For $x = 0 To 50 GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, $x & " Test", 0) Next EndSwitch WEnd ;note $hLB_ID - is the Listbox id Func Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems($hLB_ID) local $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) Local $i For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 _GUICtrlListBox_DeleteString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i]) Next EndFunc ;==>Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems Func Listbox_ClearSelection($hLB_ID) Local $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Code from Melba23 - Autoit Forum For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], False) Next EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ClearSelection Func Listbox_ReverseSelection($hLB_ID) Local $i Local $aCou = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) Local $cSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCaretIndex($hLB_ID) ;Save the caret For $i = 0 To $aCou _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $i, Not (_GUICtrlListBox_GetSel($hLB_ID, $i))) Next _GUICtrlListBox_SetCaretIndex($hLB_ID, $cSel) ;Restore the caret EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ReverseSelection Func Listbox_ItemMoveUD($hLB_ID, $iDir = -1) ;Listbox_ItemMoveUD - Up/Down - Works only on multiple selection listbox ($LBS_MULTIPLESEL) ;$iDir: -1 up, 1 down ;Return values -1 nothing to do, 0 nothing moved, >0 performed moves Local $iCur, $iNxt, $aCou, $aSel, $i, $m = 0 ;Current, next, Count, Selection, loop , movecount $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Put selected items in an array $aCou = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) ;Get total item count of the listbox WinSetTitle ($hForm1,"",$aSel[0]) Select Case $iDir = -1 ;Move Up For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] If $aSel[$i] > 0 Then $iNxt = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1) ;Save the selection index - 1 text _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1, _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i])) ;Replace the index-1 text with the index text _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], $iNxt) ;Replace the selection with the saved var $m = $m + 1 EndIf Next For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] ;Restore the selections after moving If $aSel[$i] > 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1, 1) EndIf Next Return $m Case $iDir = 1 ;Move Down If $aSel[0] > 0 Then For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 If $aSel[$i] < $aCou - 1 Then $iNxt = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1) _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1, _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i])) _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], $iNxt) $m = $m + 1 EndIf Next EndIf For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 ;Restore the selections after moving If $aSel[$i] < $aCou - 1 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1, 1) EndIf Next Return $m EndSelect Return -1 EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ItemMoveUD  
    • By AnRios
      Greetings friends!
      I have been searching the help file and Google, with no success, to find a way to validate images from a folder and mark them somehow in a spreadsheet.
      My context is: I made a code with the help of the community that captures images from SAP and saves them in a folder.  Now I'd like to identify which ones are black, if it's even possible. I read about PixelSearch, but did not get it to work. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
      The code I'm using:
      #include <File.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> $x = InputBox("Title", "Amount of Images To Capture", "", "", 320, 150) If @error Then Exit $x = Number($x) $y = InputBox("Title", "Batch Name", "", "", 320, 150) If @error Then Exit $y = String($y) HotKeySet("{HOME}", "printscreen") Func printscreen() $FilePath =("C:\Fiscalizacao\Fotos"&"/") $FileName = $y & " - " $FileList = _FileListToArray($FilePath, $FileName & '*.jpg', 1) If Not IsArray($FileList) Then $FileName&= '1.jpg' Else $FileName &= $FileList[0] + 1 & '.jpg' EndIf _ScreenCapture_Capture($FilePath & "\" & $FileName, 354, 196, 673, 436) EndFunc HotKeySet("{BS}", "Terminate") Func Terminate() Exit 0 EndFunc For $i = 1 to $x Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2) If NOT WinExists("Relatorio") Then MsgBox(0, "Atenção!", "Relatório do MOM deve estar aberto!") Call("Terminate") EndIf Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2) WinActivate("Relatorio") Sleep (250) Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2) SendKeepActive("Relatorio") Send("{ENTER}") Sleep (1000) Send("{HOME}") Sleep (200) Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2) WinActivate("Relatorio") Send("{DOWN}") Next  
    • By plankton
      While IsArray(PixelSearch(100, 100, 300, 300, 0xffffff))     Send("{ESC}")     Sleep(1000) WEnd  MsgBox(0,"Loop exited","") Hi, above is my function that will execute ESC button when white color is present in specific area which is color 0xffffff.
      But how do I do the opposite like when white color is not present in that specific area? Like this below code which gives me error

While IsArray(PixelSearch(100, 100, 300, 300, <>0xffffff))     Send("{ESC}")     Sleep(1000) WEnd  MsgBox(0,"Loop exited","")  

• By plankton
      Hi I want it to search for a specific color in certain area then excute the loop which presses ESC button and stop the loop when the color no longer present in that specific area.  Here is the example of my code. But it doesnt stop when color is disappeared.

Pixelsearch(511, 455, 678, 501, 0xFFFFFF)
      If Not  @Error Then
      While 1
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{ESC}")
      Pixelsearch(511, 455, 678, 501, 0xFFFFFF)
      If @Error Then Exitloop

• By dejhost
      Happy New Year everyone!
      I would like to extract the color values of certain pixels in an image.  This is how I picture the workflow: 
      User opens an image of his choice. Image is shown on the screen. User draws a line into the image. This happens by marking the startpixel and the endpixel of the line The line is drawn, so the user can check visually if he is happy with the line.  The following pixel based properties belonging to the line are stored in Excel: X-Coordinate Y-Coordinate Color Value Additional operations: Extracting for max- and min. color values; Statistical operations.   Browsing through the helpfile of AutoIt I find plenty of functions for treating images (e.g. GDIPlus), but I am completely unsure if Autoit will get me there. Should I read the entire image into an array? Should I rather attempt to script an external image software (e.g. IrfanView, Gimp)?
      I would be very thankful if someone could give some recommendations and maybe list a couple of the most important commands to use.
      Thank you very much.
      Dejhost