Information Needed

skj

I recently had a Stroke where i had blood on my brain and forgot how to spell alot of things. This put me out of work so i am trying to do something that can give me something to do while i am recovering from this. I am new to AutoIt so i am just wondering if any of you guys that are very good at using this could give me some advice so that i can get my project started.

So here is what i am trying to do and i will be happy to tell anyone that can help me anything else they need to help me out. I will need to know exactly what software i need and how to go about getting this project started. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me and here is what i am trying to do.

I am trying to make a game bot for a game i have been playing for the past 10 years. This game is a pixel game, 2D, and does not have any sound at all on it. I am trying to make a bot that uses my mouse and keyboard as if i was doing this myself. I am also trying to make it to where the bot does not actually have to show up in the game more or less so that it doesn't get detected by the owners.

Here are some of the things that i want for this bot.

I want to have a .exe that i can send to people so they can use this but i want it to use there hardware id on there computers. So if they want to use it the bot will only work on the one computer that they have the hardware id information for.

I am not entirely sure on how to make this bot but i do know in order to do it i am going to have to use certain things such as QtCore4.dll , QtGui4.dll , QtNetwork4.dll , QtSvg4.dll , and QtXml4.dll files i know this because of another type of bot had some in those and it used them i am not sure what they are used for but i would imagine that they are important.

i want this bot to use .xml as well. This way i can make healing and other things work well with it and use some of the .xml files i have already made.

i want this to be something that i can really work on to make it a great project, I have been wanting to do this for a few years now and just now unfortunately got the time to do it.

I really do want this to work so anything you guys can help me out on just to get started so that i feel like i am making some progress would really help me out here. I hope to hear from you and thanks for having me here in your forums.

SKJ

I sympathise with your medical condition, which I realize must be quite frustrating and difficult for you. I hope your health improves soon. Please understand that discussion of game bots is not allowed here, so don't hold your breath on this one. There are plenty of other uses for AutoIt, and many experienced forum members on this forum who are prepared to help you if you make an effort.

Edit

How rude of me, I forgot to welcome you to the forum.

Edited by czardas