SyntaxCheck Prod missing in 3.3.8.0

I just updated from v3.3.6.1 to v3.3.8.0. I completely uninstalled, and deleted everything related to autoit. When I open SciTE I've noticed that the option for Syntax Checking is missing under the tools menu. Also I have noticed when I run a script has an incorrect syntax the error appears in a msgbox instead of the output field. Is this now how the editor is designed, or is something else wrong. I've installed v3.3.8.0 on a PC that has never had any autoit files on it, and the same thing occurs.I have attached pictures of the tools menu from both 6.1 and 8.0.

SciTE 3.3.6.1

post-59860-0-93742900-1327081207_thumb.j

SciTE 3.3.8.0.jpg

post-59860-0-99475000-1327081225_thumb.j

• Developers

This is a known issue. The easiest solution at this moment is to install the full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer which comes with many goodies.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Hi, AlchemistZim. Are you sure you've installed the latest full version of SciTE4AutoIt3.exe? You can find it in the downloads section. I am seeing the Syntax Checking in the latest version.

Edit: Guess I was unaware it existed in previous versions of SciTe :)

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I am using the version included with the autoit installer, never really had a reason to use the full version. the version with autoit did everything i needed it to do. I will install the full version now.

Edit1: Just installed the full version of SciTE, didn't know there was that big of a difference between the 2 versions. Thanks

Edited by AlchemistZim