ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

• Moderators

I believe the OP answered your request for an update on the 10th, you know - 3 days ago? Please remember that people here put out projects like this because they enjoy the language; they're not on a time clock. Just because you want it now doesn't mean he doesn't have other things going on :)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Plus the code is available so there is nothing stopping you from fixing it yourself and then posting the fixes to ISI360.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Great software!

I started using ISN Autoit Studio instead of Scite most of the time. Really liked the interface and the thophies system. :D

Keep up the good work!

Just missing helpfile in english

You have done a excelent job. I love it.

so when I double-click on my .isf this error appears.

Posted Image

Thank you. regards

Version 0.88 BETA is online! ;)

Changes:

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-

-----------------------------------

- Fix: Bug fix in the search

- Fix: Fixed scroll bug in the Console window

- Fix: Bug fix in the splitter system

- Bugfix: Various bug fixes

- NEW: In the project tree now TVExplorer UDF is used! (Faster than the old system)

- NEW: English language update (thx to bvierra)

- NEW: The MsgBox generator can now define a handle

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-

-----------------------------------

- NEW: Changes in the Control Editor can now be easily taken with the ENTER key

- NEW: For screens with an extremely low resolution (eg. netbooks), he is reduced in height Control Editor (These users need to do without the 'list of all controls')

- NEW: When completed, the form of Studio 2 is now also queried whether there should be stored once (if something has changed)

- Fix: On Windows XP, the tabs in the Control Editor is now displayed correctly

- Fix: Parent GUI will now properly saved and ignored when testing the form

- Bugfix: Various bug fixes

Well, it's now more stable and handy. Great job out there, you have my special thanks.

BTW, just want to maintain that some of the reported bugs and requested features are still untouched.

Quote from my previous posts:

When I use an image for a control, or even the image control (GUICtrlCreatePic), on reloading the saved GUI (isf) sometimes it gives me the following error and doesn't load the image:

Die Datei 'ImagesLogo.jpg' konnte nicht geladen werden!

I should close and reload it multiple times so it will load and show the image correctly.

The following AutoIt Code gives me the bellow error: Number('1.0', 3)

ERROR: Number() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

Number('1.0', 3)

Would be nice if more GUICtrl constants get added, for example ListView.

Adding AutoIt intellisense in extracode section is a good idea.

Thanks in advance. Edited by D4RKON3

Bugs:

When I use an image for a control, or even the image control (GUICtrlCreatePic), on reloading the saved GUI (isf) sometimes it gives me the following error and don't load the image:

Die Datei 'ImagesTop.jpg' konnte nicht geladen werden!

In GUI Properties, when I choose Parent GUI for a window, it get saved, but after reloading the GUI (isf) the Parent GUI field is empty (Happens sometimes).

Edit, another bug:

The following AutoIt Code gives me the bellow error: Number('1.0', 3)

I will reports as more as bugs as I can, I'm really interested in this project.

Can you explain me this 2 problems a little more detailed?

Especially where you insert the "Number('1.0', 3)" command?

btw. Listview´s are already in the formstudio!

Edited by ISI360

I just released a hotfix pack that fixes a error when you start ISN with a skin (variable used without being declared)

You can download the fixed version from my homepage or directly in the ISN (search for updates...)

After opening the testproject, the application hangs after double clicking the Testform.isf file. I am using Windows 7 and checked the security settings. All the directories have read+write access. After creating a new application the same problem happens. I used the ISN Autoit Studio Setup.exe file for installing the software. Any tips?

hmm normally not...can you post a debug log (file -> settings -> debug)

you can also try to add the following line in the config.ini (in the Data directory) (in the config section):

showdebugconsole=true

it should open a debug console when ISN starts....maybe it gives us some infos....

Edited by ISI360

• Jos locked this topic