ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Hmm..how can i understand this? You can of course "hardcode" an Author in a template. The %autor% variable will be replaced with the input from the new project gui when you create your project.

Just now, ISI360 said:

Hmm..how can i understand this? You can of course "hardcode" an Author in a template. The %autor% variable will be replaced with the input from the new project gui when you create your project.

Yea I am aware I could do that but I am looking for the proper method.

I´m sorry, but i´m  still not  understand quite...you can define your whished author name in the input when you create a new project. This one is used for %autor%.
So you would replace the default value from the input, right?

Yes but I have to fix it every time I start a new project. It defaults to "BetaL" for me when it should be "BetaLeaf". Like I said earlier this only changes it for one project. I am looking to make this the default so everytime I start a new project, it uses the correct name.

Ah ok now i understand.
I will change that.
My idea: It simply "remembers" your last input for new projects. The first time it uses @username (as it is now).

Edited by ISI360

2 minutes ago, ISI360 said:

Ah ok now i understand.
I will change that.
My idea: It simply "remembers" your last input for new projects. The first time it uses @username (as it is now).

Thank you. Yea unfortunately for me, I use a Microsoft Account on my Windows 10 PC so it won't let me change the username afaik. For now I hard coded the change until you fix it in the next version. Did you see the post about the translation issue? http://prntscr.com/bd0ueo

AutoIt Studio version 1.02 is now online!

Changelog: (by google translator)

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Bugfix: "Close project" The trigger is (if enabled) run now by the query for "changes to the project".
- Fix: Fixed a bug by AutoComplete has not been time for variables.
- Fix: Fixed a bug which was Autocomplete "," does not reappear when writing
- Fix: Autocomplete frequently been displayed in comment fields. This is now fixed.
- Fix: Fixed bug when canceling the "Import File" dialog
- Fix: Fixed bug when saving the project time in Change Logs
- NEW: In the project tree a file is selected via Drag'n Drop and down the CTRL key can be created directly a copy of the file.
- NEW: When you create a new project from an existing file .au3 there is now the possibility of the folder contents also take over in the new project.
- NEW: New menu item in the program settings: "File Locations -> AutoIt paths".
- NEW: File Locations for Au3Stripper.exe & Tidy.exe can now be defined in the program settings. Are these not found locally, the supplied files from the ISN package be used.

Further also program variables like% isnstudiodir% can now be used for the AutoIt paths.
- NEW: The ISN is now its own tool for text searches in multiple files or folders! (Tools -> Find in Files)
- NEW: "As agents for change logs always preset the author of the project". This option can now be activated directly when creating a new project.
- NEW: The contents of the "author" -Eingabefeldes when creating a new project will be saved for the next time.

-> ISN form Studio 2: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- NEW: The Control Editor was revised somewhat.
- NEW: By holding down the CTRL key and move the mouse wheel up or down can now Tabseiten the Control Editor are changed. It also works without the CTRL key when the pointer is directly over the Tabseiten!
- NEW: New Control: Graphic (GUICtrlCreateGraphic)
- NEW: The Control Editor gets on monitors with a small resolution (height) now automatically a vertical scrollbar. Thus, now the "list of Controls" accessible.

How do I tell ISN Studio to compile as 32bit by default? I always have to custom compile to change this setting EVERYTIME I COMPILE when I could otherwise just hit f7 and use the default compile settings. On that note, why is there no way to configure default settings for the F7 key in the first place? Am I just missing something?

• Developers
38 minutes ago, BetaLeaf said:

On that note, why is there no way to configure default settings for the F7 key in the first place?

That is a choice when you run the AutoIt3 installer. Just run it again when you want to change it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

14 minutes ago, Jos said:

That is a choice when you run the AutoIt3 installer. Just run it again when you want to change it.

Are you sure if that works in ISN?

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

32 Bit is default (or what you choose while the AutoIt installation). To change settings for compile (F7) go to project -> project settings -> compile settings -> mainfile.
Or set AutoItWrapper settings in your AutoIt file.
Another methode is to create a macro wich compiles your files. Here you can set your compile settings in the macro or the wrapper.

Edited by ISI360

What an awesome set of tools you've gifted us with, ISI360!  You have my deep gratitude!

I have a question, though. I'm trying to use the embedded Dbug debugger in the Studio, but the help file for the debugger needs supplementing with additional documentation. For example, it asks for "commands", but I can find no command documentation.

Do you know where I can find this kind of info?

Thanks again!

I also found a translation issue in the "configure menu" context item when selecting a file menu object created in ISN form studio 2.  I should also probably note that this is supposed to be the English version.  And when you click "apply to all" button, there is another error on that screen (properties)

translate error.jpg

translate error2.jpg

Edited by MattHiggs

• Jos locked this topic