ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Nice Project!

but, im having the same problem as Fossil Rock,

It asks me for the configuration every time i start up, If i try to create a temporary project or create a new project it crashes.

Also if i open the test project it says "Unable to open file." even though it opened it.

It wont open any of the forms, and it cant find the autoit exe even though it had the right file location in the configuration

I am also running Windows 7 Ultimate (x86)

Impressive work ;) I would just like to say thank you very much for this amazing project, and thank you for posting it on the english forums as well. We have been waiting for something like this for so long. 5 stars.

:)

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I'll just add my WOW to all the others. I did have a few crashes with it but I was jumping all over the place...PLAYING :)

An IDE makes AutoIT so much more accessable and easy to keep track of projects.... WELL DONE!!!

What are your plans for the future? It's just that I'd like to make some suggestions but I don't want to repeat what you've already got in the pipe line.

Again...WELL DONE!

John Morrison

Compiled and source version work for me under Windows 7 with AutoIt (incl. v.3.3.8).

To view correct GUI ($StudioFenster) under Windows 7 you should add these lines

;Resize GUI!
WinMove($StudioFenster, "", 0, 0, @DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight)

before:

while 1
if Winactive($Welcome_GUI) then _CheckHoverAndPressed($Welcome_GUI)
;Get messages from Plugins
if _GUICtrlTab_GetItemCount($hTab) > 14 then _Earn_trophy(9,2)

in file Autoit_Studio.au3

@Christian

Thank you for AutoIt Studio tool.

The point of world view

Thanks for the fix ValeryVal! :)

@a39535 All the files (SOURCE,COMPILED,INSTALL) are fine and not corrupted. Try to download the file again and try an other unpack program (i use WinRAR)...

Edited by ISI360

@Mikeman27294

I hope that some moderator note the amount of [ spoiler ] that you have in your signature is damaging the look of the topic!

The problems are visible after this post:

And this:

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

I didn't realise that it could "damage the topic"

Maybe your browser isn't rendering it properly or something, but I don't have that problem. I figured that if someone wants to play with my signature then they can, it's their decision, otherwise it shouldn't be a problem.

However, reguardless of how it seemed you were saying what you just said to me, I will remove that from my signature, just incase it is a problem for people.

I would love to see a form element align as well - kinda how Koda has done it.

http://koda.darkhost.ru/wiki/doku.php/koda:documentation:edit_align

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Hi,

I have a windows 7 64 bit machine and i installed this tool. Then i tried to open Test projectg and tried to run but eded up with error message"Starting Script not possible!Autoit3.exe not found! please check program paths!" in my machine i have installed Autoit the program path will be "C:program files(x86)" also i am not able to create a new project under Forms. Any help ?

Thank you,Regards,[font="Garamond"][size="4"]K.Syed Ibrahim.[/size][/font]

• Jos locked this topic