ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

A blank Item means that the path behind this "slot" was not found. You can simply fix it in the settings -> General -> Advanced. Use the button "Reset recently opened items".

This will clear the list.

As an alternative you can fix the path "manually" in the config.ini (section "history"). pj1path, pj2path .....

Edited by ISI360

Bug report:

5b813f3d88aefadb23e0a013d7cdabf7.png

It happens every-time when I open a ISF file :(, The only way to fix it is to change the tab and again change the tab containing the ISF

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ISI

Sorry for asking but do you have an ETA on the next update? :)

Or can you maybe provide me with a solution to preload a white cursor when I start a new project, or opens a script in the studio.

Cheers

/Rex

Hi ISI

There is no reason to excuse :)  things takes as long things takes, and I guess that you have a life to live like the rest of us, and that life should always have 1. prio :)

My Q. was mostly be-course I'm really looking forth to the new gui color/design :hyper:, and of course the fact that the cursor thing bugs me :D

Cheers
/Rex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

2011 I posted the first version of the ISN AutoIt Studio in the german autoit forum.
Unbelievable how the program has changed in recent years.
A big thanks goes to you! Because without you, the ISN would not be what it is.
And of course, thanks for those who have supported the ISN with donations! :wub:

Today I want to bring ISN out of the BETA status and present you the version 1.0.
Please Notice here that the ISN thereby may not be automatically designated to be error free. But I believe that with the current version can already be working well!

So I wish you lots of fun with the ISN and thanks for your loyalty! :wub:

Changelog Version 1.0 (translated by google)

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Fix: If the action "Go to function" rerun the cursor will automatically jump back to the starting position
- Fix: Fixed problem with special characters in the script tree (in UTF8 mode)
- Fix: When searching for program updates often the window appeared "New update available" which led to problems. This is now fixed.
Fixed issue when searching with umlauts (in UTF8 mode): Fix -
- Fix: Fixed problems with umlauts in the parameter editor (in UTF8 mode)
- Fix: Fixed a bug by some elements were not in the script tree angeziegt
- Fix: Several bugfixes in the script tree. The function "Go to element" now works faster.
- Bug fix: The "hot key" list in the program settings can now be sorted
- Bugfix: "Create new project" window could not be labeled the text in the box. This is now fixed.
- Fix: file associations could not be opened in the ISN. This is now fixed.
- NEW: The timer for the project time paused now when the ISN AutoIt Studio has no focus or after 60 seconds there is no input.
- NEW: Bottom right in the ISN window there is now a small clock icon. This indicates whether the timer for the project period is currently running or stopped.
- NEW: The ISN now works by default in UTF-8 mode. (Can be changed, however, in the program settings)
- NEW: Occurs when compiling an error occurs, a message appears if the operation is to be continued or not. (This also applies to the macro "file compiling")
- NEW: In the MSG box generator is now in need are given a parent window. There is also now a preview function for the MSG box.
- NEW: With the function "to Goto" can now jump back by holding the SHIFT key again to the starting point.
- NEW: New Credit Song
- NEW: The comment function in the script tree was completely überarbietet. Comments will now be added directly in the script to an element. (Or in the UDF header background)
- NEW: color settings revised in the program settings. (And new settings added, such as eg. The color of the input cursor)
- NEW: The color settings in the program settings can be exported or imported in a file
- NEW: now The ISN AutoIt Studio has an experimental "Dark Theme" (Dark Design). Just in the Program Settings -> Appearance -> Select the Skins "Dark Theme".
- NEW: If the cursor is set to a color value (hex value) is automatically displayed a color preview of the cursor.
- NEW: Some icons updated
- NEW: French language updated (thx to Swirti)
- NEW: "Remove Empty Folders from the finished project" can now be disabled in the Compile Settings
- NEW: "Make Project Tree" The function is now also available in the context menu of the project tree
- NEW: Macro Security: In the program settings, there is now the option "Macro Security". Here you can select the different security levels to run

Macros can influence in a project. This should especially be interesting for any who work a lot with foreign projects. So is running "evil" macros can be easily prevented.

-> ISN form Studio 2: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Fix: Extra code the character was "|" not properly stored. This is now fixed.
- Fix: Several bugfixes with umlauts
- NEW: The ISN form Studio 2 is now UTF-8 compatible.
- NEW: In the "order of the controls", the Controls now by clicking to sort on each table column.
- NEW: In the program settings, there is now a new option: ignore extra code when testing form
- NEW: In an UpDown Control the Control a handle gets generated with GUICtrlCreateUpdown now automatically in the code. ($ NAMEVONCONTORL_Updown)
- NEW: If several controls marked, these can now be locked together / Unlocked
- NEW: In the GUI properties, there is now the possibility to assign directly GUI events. (For. $ GUI_EVENT_CLOSE example.)

Edited by ISI360

Well I spent several hours in Win7 Style Builder trying to customize the aero style (based on Windows 10 and Visual Studio) only to realize that the USkin UDF you used doesn't work with Windows 7 msstyles, it needs windows xp styles. So now I'm using resource hacker and see if I get anything done lol

Also, your new updated ISN changes what happens when you double click a .au3 file to run instead of edit. It changes it every time isn is opened.

Edited by InunoTaishou

• Jos locked this topic