ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

@ISI360, Thank you :)

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

@ISI360, Now the auto complete is perfectly all right. ISN AutoIt Studio is now become a professional quality editor. Thanks a lot. I think we need to work for "Syntax error highliting" feature in next updates. Is this a greed ?

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

@ISI360. Before that, we need a simple feature in ISN AS. If we type "#" and "inc", the intellisence will show us the option "include". It's ok, but after that please make intellisence available with all file names in include folder. That means, if we select "include" from intellisence and type "H", then intellisence automatically show the file names starting with "H". 

Spoiler

My Contributions

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have found a bug to do with the new temporary projects settings.

If I load a project called "Tempt" every time I close the project it thinks I have created a temporary project and asks me if I want to delete, if I say Yes then it deletes my .au3 file!!

Is it because the project has the word "TEMP" in it?

Edited by ale1981

• 3 weeks later...

Guide to Uninstalling for ZIP Installation in Windows 7

1. Delete the main folder.

2. The right-click menu still shows "Open with ISN AutoIt Studio". Follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key
  • Search "run". Under Programs, click the light blue icon with "run".
  • Enter "regedit"
  • Click edit, find "edit_isn" (might need to re-find if it's taking too long)
  • Delete that whole folder that contains the REG_SZ and the folder "Command"

• 2 weeks later...

Feature Request: When I F1 an function which I made in my projeckt's mainfile, take me to the function's line...

Hope you understood what I said, TD :sweating:

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

Feature Request: When I F1 an function which I made in my projeckt's mainfile, take me to the function's line...

Hope you understood what I said, TD :sweating:

​​F1 is used to open AutoIT help, so maby a other F key should be used for that ;)

I also have a req :)

A bookmark function, so one could bookmark some lines and then jump to them with eg F2 or something like that :)

Cheers

/Rex

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I just found this IDE and it looks amazing. However i have a quick question, i have to use the current beta Au3Check.exe (3.3.13.19) in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3 because of this bug:

error: missing separator character before keyword.

There is already a post for this and the beta Au3Check.exe fixes this issue. I have renamed the old Au3Check.exe to .old and inserted the beta one, however ISN is still using a 3.3.12.0 one.

What have i done wrong?

Best,

Thomas

Hi

OK, i have still some things (i posted already in the german forum):

- If i create a new project, the project file is always named 'project.isn'. When i rename it and try to open it, it doesn't work anymore
- A question regarding the UI editor. As i always worked with Koda and have my AutoIT GUI code from there, is there a possibility to create a from with this code (lik a "input from AutoIT Code" function)?
- Autocomplete doesn't work if i mistyped something and deleted the error with the backspace key (the autocomplete box doesn't show up)

-if i move a function to another place in my script (i.e. above another function) the function/variables tree on the right doesn't reflect the new position

- If i use variables that doen't exist before, autocomplete doesn't show them unless i refresh the function/variables tree or save my script

- there is no "Jump To" functionality like in SciTe

Regarding the Form Editor:

-After creating a combobox control, it cannot be replaced inside the form. I can doubleclick on the control and then i can write some text inside the combobox but upen dragging it elsewhere in the form the control isn't replaced

-When i create a menu i can add/modify entries even after the control is locked. The changes are shown in the form but not saved (i think it should be like that). It would be nice that if a control is locked, the entry for modifyiung it "Menü bearbeiten" is greyed out.

-It would be creat if the OnEvent function could be set for menu items as well as for comboboxes

So far :)

Edited by Thomymaster

Feature Requests (if already possible please let me know)

- Add breakpoint to line by clicking in left hand margin
- DBUG doesnt appear to work (by hovering over) for arrays (is this just me?)
- Ability to use "step over" / "step into" hotkeys when DBUG is not the active window

I'm aware the last two aren't specific to ISN, if just the top one could be done, I could look into the last two.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some projects that have multiple exe files.  Since these use several au3 script files in common (common for the particular project, not common enough to put in my UDF folder), I want to be able to house the whole thing in one folder.  The problem is that ISN AutoIt Studio does not allow for multiple main files in one folder, or for multiple project files in one folder.

Q:  Is there any possibility of allowing multiple "projects" in a single folder (renaming ISN project files to match each planned exe file)?

Hi willichan!

Currently not.
But you must not use the mainfile of the project. Simply create your folders with projects as you want and work with macros.
You can start every single Script with F9. You can create a macro witch compiles specified .au3 files across your projects (folders). (Not the mainfile!)
And you can set compiler settings with the AutoIt3Wrapper for every single .au3 file.

Maybe it helps you!

• 5 weeks later...

ISN AutoIt Studio Version 0.99 BETA is now online!

Happy testing!

Changelog (translated by google translator):

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Fix: When you close a project was produced in error under certain conditions the message that a file in the folder for temporary scripts. This is now fixed.
- Bug fix: When using the DBUG tools were often not deleted some temp files. This is now fixed.
- Fix: Several bugfixes for the new autocomplete (If -> endif, etc.)
- Bugfix: veringert fibrillation the toolbar and the menu bar when switching tabs
- Fix: Autocomplete detection improved
- Fix: The path to the last open tabs will now be saved in the * .isn file with real tive paths.
- Bugfix: syntax update for AutoIt version 3.3.14.1
- NEW: AutoIt3Wrapper, Tidy & Au3Stripper updated to newer versions.
- NEW: The project file (project.isn) can now be named anything! (Extension * must .isn naturally preserved! In addition, the file must be in the root directory of the project!)
- NEW: When creating a new project, the name can now also directly to the project file (* .isn) be specified.
- NEW: "Edit -> Go to function (Ctrl + J)" can now jump directly to the function. (As in the script tree)
- NEW: In the program settings under "Script Editor -> File Types" can now any file types are set to be automatically opened with the Script Editor, the ISN.
- NEW: New Tag for macros:% myisndatadir% -> Points to the directory by the cache, settings, etc. are stored. (In portable mode is% myisndatadir% =ScriptDir)
- NEW: There is now in the program settings the ability more paths for AU3 * api files & * .keywords.properties files indicate... (File Locations -> API files)
- NEW: The alphabetical sorting of functions in the script tree can now be disabled. (In the script tree characteristics)
- NEW: New macro: Start script -> Starts an AutoIt script in ISN AutoIt Studio (similar to the script function test)

-> ISN form Studio 2: <-
-----------------------------------
- Fix: Several bugfixes
- Bugfix: syntax update for AutoIt version 3.3.14.1
- Fix: Fixed a bug in which was selected in the GUI properties automatically "text from func".
- Bug fix: could ComboBoxes often difficult marked with the mouse. This is now fixed.
- Fix: Some controls have simply disappeared again after copying. This is now fixed.
- Fix: Fixed a bug by the entries could be changed anyway in a locked menu Control.
- NEW: The Control Editor in form Studio 2 can now be folded up in the Control Editor or be restored by an icon to the right. (If it is sometimes requires more space quickly.)
- NEW: In the GUI properties under "AutoIt code settings" can now be determined whether will be inserted in the script #include one should or not.
- NEW: Settings such as "declaration of Handles" can now be obtained from the Global program settings form Studios.
- NEW: It can now be selected as Style or States in the AutoIt code be adopted. Either as a variable (eg. $ BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) or Magic Numer (as before).

New default for this setting is the variant with variable. (Because the code is easier to read)

The whole can be set in the GUI properties for each .isf or in the program settings Global.
- NEW: In Control Editor under "representation" can now be specified with an icon (.ico) and the Index. (If the icon of a .dll is based)
- NEW: The loading screen has now been transferred to the GUI of the form Studios.
- NEW: It is now possible properties in the Control Editor to change when multiple controls are selected. These are then applied to the Mark Controls.

• Jos locked this topic