ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

First off, awesome job. This is a pretty great IDE for autoit! Please keep up the good work and continue to improve/add more features! Lol

I was going through the settings trying to change the look of the program and found a couple of slight bugs (only with colors). I know that changing the color of a richedit box you need to swap the Red and Blue values for it to be proper (idk why but I had to do it when I was making a richedit console).

1. These variables from the config file do not get their Red and Blue values swapped. I had to manually swap them myself.

AU3_STRING_STYLE2
    AU3_VARIABLE_STYLE2

2. I can change the background color for the edit and change the colors of all of the words BUT I cannot change the caret color! I've modeled the editor after Visual Studio Dark theme. The background color is a very dark gray and the caret is white but the caret in ISN Studio is black. Very hard to see the caret. (I don't believe there's a function to change the caret color but when I I've done _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetBkColor($HWNDRtfConsole, 0x000000) it changes the caret color to white for me). I'm changing the BG color to

0x1F1F1F

3. Could sending $ when declaring a variable be an option to be turned off/on? Typing Local const I have to delete the $ after Local

Hi InunoTaishou!

Thx fot your Feedback!

1. The Code Editor in the ISN is not an Rich-Edit control. It´s a Scintilla Control. (Like in SciTE4AutoIt) And if you set the colors in the ISN itselfe there should no problem with it. (ISN do the swapping part..if needed)

2. If i understand you right...this is named "marker color" in the ISN...and you can change it in the settings.
PS: You need to reopen the tab (or restert the ISN) to see the new colors.

3. Disable this option is allready possible: Settings -> Script Editor -> "when writing words like....."

Edited by ISI360

1. Maybe I was doing something wrong when I was changing through the color editor. I got all the colors worked out now except for the caret. (The blinking cursor)

2. Modifying the Marker Color in the color editor changes the color for the currently highlighted text. :(

3. I love you... Lol. Any variable that I will not modify I always declare as const (C++) and there's a lot.

I've noticed is it doesn't save functions from other files. It does it for all the AutoIt functions and functions in the current .au3 file but not for your own .au3 files, and it doesn't show the parameters for the function in the current file (I.e., when typing _FileReadToArray( into the editor it shows $sFilePath, ByRef $vReturn [, $iFlags = $FRTA_COUNT [, $sDelimiter = ""]]). Probably something that's not implemented, possibly even something you're already working on, but it would be a great addition! And when the script crashes with an error, the ISN Studio highlights the line but I cannot modify that color. (This isn't really major but it shows up as pink and it's hard to read the text underneath it unless I Ctrl + S and re-highlight the line, which can be annoying.)

Loving it!

Here's what I've got my color scheme as so far if anyone's interested.

scripteditor_font=Consolas
scripteditor_size=10
scripteditor_bgcolour=0x1F1F1F
scripteditor_rowcolour=0x585858
scripteditor_marccolour=0xFFFFFF
scripteditor_highlightcolour=0x3C9BFF
treefont_font=Segoe UI
treefont_size=9
treefont_colour=0x000000
default_font=Segoe UI
default_font_size=9
AU3_DEFAULT_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_DEFAULT_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_COMMENT_STYLE1=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_COMMENT_STYLE2=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_COMMENTBLOCK_STYLE1=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_COMMENTBLOCK_STYLE2=0x23BC4C|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_NUMBER_STYLE1=0xB5CEA8|0x1F1F1F|1|1|0
AU3_NUMBER_STYLE2=0xB5CEA8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_FUNCTION_STYLE1=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|1|0
AU3_FUNCTION_STYLE2=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_KEYWORD_STYLE1=0xD69C4E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_KEYWORD_STYLE2=0xD69C4E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_MACRO_STYLE1=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_MACRO_STYLE2=0xBD63C5|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_STRING_STYLE1=0x859DD6|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_STRING_STYLE2=0x859DD6|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_OPERATOR_STYLE1=0xDCDCDC|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_OPERATOR_STYLE2=0xDCDCDC|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_VARIABLE_STYLE1=0xB0C94E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_VARIABLE_STYLE2=0xB0C94E|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_SENT_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_SENT_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_PREPROCESSOR_STYLE1=0x9B9B9B|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_PREPROCESSOR_STYLE2=0x9B9B9B|0x1F1F1F|0|0|0
AU3_SPECIAL_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_SPECIAL_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_EXPAND_STYLE1=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_EXPAND_STYLE2=0xC8C8C8|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_COMOBJ_STYLE1=0x00FF00|0x1F1F1F|1|1|0
AU3_COMOBJ_STYLE2=0x00FF00|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0
AU3_UDF_STYLE1=0xFF8000|0x1F1F1F|0|1|0
AU3_UDF_STYLE2=0xFF8000|0x1F1F1F|1|0|0

And it looks like http://imgur.com/8lsXgXF

Edited by InunoTaishou

1. Ahh you mean the cursor. That´s right currently you can not change this in the settings. (I will include it in the next update)
But at this time you can do a workaround:
Create a new macro in your project. Select "Open file" as trigger and "Execute Command" as action. In the Execute Command Action you insert the following:

SendMessage($SCE_EDITOR[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($hTab)], $SCI_SETCARETFORE, 0xFF00FF, 0)

-> Where 0xFF00FF is your Color Code for the caret.
So now when you open a new Tab the new Caret color should be set. (As i said..in the next update i will include it in the settings.

About the func saving:

I thing you mean the Calltips and highliting for own functions and elements. For this you must create an own au3.autoit.XXX.api and XXX.keywords.properties file in the \Data\Api and \Data\Properties folder. You can see the example files for the Autoit Syntax in this folders. Just create your own files with your funcs and you should see it in the ISN.
And yes the error-color will also be changable in the next update! ;)

Awesome! Not at home now so I can't change it but I'll play around with it later. Any way for the Studio to create the .api and .properties file as you write code for that specific project you're working on?

Also, any way to modify the alpha of the colors? So maybe the highlight marker could become darker/lighter or make text in the Scintilla more transparent.

SendMessage($SCE_EDITOR[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($hTab)], $SCI_SETCARETFORE, 0xFF00FF, 0)

Worked perfectly!

Edited by InunoTaishou

(ı cant ı dont have skill like you)

Neither can I because of the german comments & cluttered code :P

P.S whats up with the undotted ı?

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

@powaful3000 No, its not a virus, here is some reading for you, TD :)

AutoIt doesn't have OpenCandy, never had. And no antivirus has flagged an AutoIt compiled exe as such.

This is the lates virustotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0075b4fb4528dbed22c8961fc89c974665d79f9dad85eeb65f1ef9babe368b66/analysis/

I think there's some explaining to do, because I've checked the runtime exe -Autoit_Studio.exe-, not the installer.

Yeah that virus problems are really annoying. -.-
Also google has marked my homepage as maleware site :angry:

But you can download the source and compile it on your own..and you see the same virus false positives.
Currently is have really no idea what i can do against this. (Any ideas here?!)
But they are false positives!

Wow, this project maybe is biggest AutoIt project ever. I very like the trophies feature. Ha ha :D

Yeah that virus problems are really annoying. -.-
Also google has marked my homepage as maleware site :angry:

I was voted up for you on VirusTotal (+37). About your homepage, I think you should report false positive problem to Google via Webmaster Tools. Also check out this link for more detail.

YzfjqwR.png

Another suggestion, why do you don't use GitHub - the most popular open-source project hosting today? ;)

Hi vinhphamvn!

Looks there are some encoding problems in the ISN. I attached a fixed exe..please can you test it?

Do the following: Edit your testfile with for example Scite4AutoIt. In the file you will see the "wrong" text. Correct it as it should be.
Use my new AutoIt Studio exe and try if ISN opens/saves the file now correctly. (UTF-8 mode must be enabled in the settings)

Thanks for your help!

[removed]

Edited by ISI360

Make UDF Header has 2 errors:

Untitledf953c.gif

1. It deletes the Func line

2. $b means boolen not binary, binary is $d

hope you fix this soon, TD :)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

1. When I pressed Ctrl+I (Open file) at an Include line, it re-open an opened tab.

1QgyY7s.png

2. An error message dialog was displayed when I add an extra code:

BOLNMvE.png

My extra code:

GUICtrlSetData(-1, 'UPX (Recommend)|MPRESS')

Maybe caused by vertical line character "|" (based on error message).

Hi vinhphamvn!

Looks there are some encoding problems in the ISN. I attached a fixed exe..please can you test it?

Do the following: Edit your testfile with for example Scite4AutoIt. In the file you will see the "wrong" text. Correct it as it should be.
Use my new AutoIt Studio exe and try if ISN opens/saves the file now correctly. (UTF-8 mode must be enabled in the settings)

Thanks for your help!

Autoit_Studio.zip

tks for your help ^^

it works very well, i hope u continue to develop it

Edited by vinhphamvn
add

Basically yes.

But i´m thinking how i would realize this. Theoretically something like this is allready possible with regions. Simply define a region in your skript and you will see it in the scripttree in a list.

A own area in the scripttree with bookmarks should be the best, or? And lines are changing very often..how about that..simply ignore and save only the linenumber?

Ahh okay, i totally missed that part of the tree :>

My idea was something like the region (witch I missed) where when one added a bookmark a #Bookmark-Title was added above the line where the bookmark is insert.

And then added to the either the scripttree (at the bottom) or could be browsed by using eg. F2

Cheers

/Rex

• Jos locked this topic