ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

You ́r welcome! ;)

For the notes:
You can pre-customize a project template with your needed macros. This can you use for new projects.
Or you can create your own plugin for the ISN. This can be shown in the tools menu for all projects. And so on... ^^ (see demo plugin on my website)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016/11/16 at 3:49 AM, ISI360 said:

Hi Guys!

I just want to say, that today is the 5th birthday of the ISN! B)
I first created the ISN Thread in the German Autoit.de Forum on 15th of November 2011.

And i will take this chance to say thank you to all of you! Thanks for all your comments, bug reportings, feature requests and criticism. Without you the ISN would not be what it is today!

And for those who are interessted:
Here is the first release of the ISN (0.6 BETA) for download. This is the first version i postet in the german autoit forum. I think it´s very impressive how the ISN changed over the years.
Warning: Version 0.6 BETA is buggy as hell! Please use it only for "testing" :P
Link for download

5 Jahre nicht einfach.
ISN ist eine gute Sache, aber ich versichere Ihnen, es, bevor sie meldet den Fehler gemeldet wurde.
Denn mit chinesischen Schriftzeichen zu tun verstümmelt Fehler. Mit der neuesten Version von 20161101, bleibt das Problem bestehen.
Eine sorgfältige Gedanke, nichts mit Tidy zu tun.
Ich denke, INS Tidy Prozess Aufruf an den Benutzer Tidy-Befehl ausgegeben wird, ISN vorhandenen Code wird ausgegeben an die Tidy, und diese Ausgangscodemodule und formstudio2 der "Code generieren" ist das gleiche Modul. Fehler erschien in der "Code generieren" in diesem Modul.
ISN Ich versuche, den Quellcode herunterzuladen, aber begrenzt, und nicht den "Code generieren" Modulsegment gefunden.
Jetzt habe ich einen isf laden, versuchen Sie den "Code generieren" Fenster gibt es keine Verzerrung und der Code ist nicht vollständig

Es wird darauf hingewiesen, dass innerhalb isf

Dies ist eine Google-Übersetzung der deutschen, werden Sie sehen.

Installation_status.isf

QQ截图20170105151151.png

• Moderators

bfgxp,

And this is a Google translation into English - which is the language of the forum and which I would be grateful if you used in your future posts.

5 years not easy.
  ISN is a good thing, but I assure you it is reported before it logs the error.
  Because to do with Chinese characters mutilated errors. With the latest version of 20161101, the problem persists.
  Careful thought, nothing to do with Tidy.
  I think INS Tidy process call is issued to the user Tidy command, ISN existing code is output to the Tidy, and this output code module and formstudio2 of the "generate code" is the same module. Error appeared in the "Generate Code" in this module.
  ISN I am trying to download the source code, but limited, and not the "generate code" module segment.
  Now I have an isf load, try the "generate code" window there is no distortion and the code is not complete

It is noted that within isf

This is a Google translation of the German, you will see.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Sure? Because when the china language is selected...the isn does something else with encoding as in the english language. In my testing enviroment in english works fine. In china i got some errors. (But others than you)
So if this also happens to you..i can fix it...

4 hours ago, ISI360 said:

Sure? Because when the china language is selected...the isn does something else with encoding as in the english language. In my testing enviroment in english works fine. In china i got some errors. (But others than you)
So if this also happens to you..i can fix it...

Today, I installed the win7 English version of the VM, testing the ISN deal with the Chinese situation, there is no distortion.

The landlord may wish to install a Chinese version of the system try! To confirm the problem!
I know this is very difficult Landlord :)

Ah, do not need to install the Chinese version of the system.
Simply set up in English system can reproduce the problem.

Control Palne >Clock,Language,and Region>Change keyboards or other input methods>

Administrative>Change system locale...>Chinese(Simplified,PRC)

ss.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Your Forum errors: Your message contains too few characters.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 86: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead

So I'm posting this here:

Hi,

I have a problem to run USkin, have a look:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n

#include "MyIncludes\_UskinLibrary.au3"
_Uskin_LoadDLL()
#include "MyIncludes\Safari.au3"
_USkin_Init(_Safari(True))
#include "Form\frmMain.isf"

Is this because I use .isf files?

Kind Regards, Alim

Edited by Starf0x

Thanks for the error on my forum. I will check it.

And about USkin. ISF files are not the problem. (The ISN itselfe uses the .isf files too)
But to see the error..i must see more of your code. You can send it to my e-mail adress, if you want.

20 hours ago, ISI360 said:

Thanks for the error on my forum. I will check it.

And about USkin. ISF files are not the problem. (The ISN itselfe uses the .isf files too)
But to see the error..i must see more of your code. You can send it to my e-mail adress, if you want.

Send you a message and posted on your forum :)

• 2 weeks later...

@bfgxp: Sorry for the late answer. I just installed an english win7 and changed the system locale to china. I can confirm, that these causes a lot of encoding erros in the ISN. But i have an experimental version for you to test...i write you a PN.

Edited by ISI360

• 2 weeks later...

Is there some possibility for alternate download location?

isnetwork.at in general and download link in the first post are both giving me

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• 2 weeks later...

Fast login to say keep your work on please. Its nice to see that u still maintaining your project. I read about your project on your site...maybe u should consider to integrate a contact form for suggestions...i first visited your website before i came up here :)

Edited by Trolleule

• Jos locked this topic