using MemVirtualAlloc

MariusN

I am trying to get hold of a LOCKABLE usb-drive with programs on it to use on pc's infected with viruses. Can someone maybe give me an example on how ro run a program with "MemVirtualAlloc", as a locked usb-drive cant execute some programs due to the "write-access" on the flash...so i need to run the program in Virtual Memory"...

tia

Why not just use a boot CD, boot into something like a Linux OS with your anti-virus software on it and the most current AV defs on your lockable USB?

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

Have a look at trancexx's example It demonstrates running a program from memory, but I don't think it would solve the problem your describing. Does the program need to extract a dll to be used?

Have a look at trancexx's example It demonstrates running a program from memory, but I don't think it would solve the problem your describing. Does the program need to extract a dll to be used?

Nope...just a single .exe file from a "locked" flash-drive...( the ones that has a slide-thingy on the side to prevent viruses to write to the flash being used as a AntiVirus device...)

Thing is, i DO use LiveCD, but i would like to create my own program to run in an allocated "virtual ram"...without using Autoramresizer ( a BartPe plugin ). To be honest, i have no clue what "_MemVirtualAlloc" actually does,,,i was under the impression it creates a certain area of memory as a "virtual-disk"

Nope...just a single .exe file from a "locked" flash-drive...( the ones that has a slide-thingy on the side to prevent viruses to write to the flash being used as a AntiVirus device...)

Thing is, i DO use LiveCD, but i would like to create my own program to run in an allocated "virtual ram"...without using Autoramresizer ( a BartPe plugin ). To be honest, i have no clue what "_MemVirtualAlloc" actually does,,,i was under the impression it creates a certain area of memory as a "virtual-disk"

It doesn't, it just allocates a block of memory, similar to C's malloc() and somewhat analogous to dllstructcreate.

Ever wanted to call functions in another process? ProcessCall UDFConsole stuff: Console UDFC Preprocessor for AutoIt OMG