V1.32 : Hi guys! this release fixes the huge amount of private-bytes/virtual memory (400 meg ) that was being allocated due to the use of nested hash map structures in the skin sub-system. I've now re-factored the sub-system to use just linked lists and should be just as quick as the map method.
Please note ProGUI is license-ware and will timeout at around 5 minutes per session so that you can trial out ProGUI with your applications. A license for the standard version is only €30 (EUR) however! There is also a ProGUI Gold license which is slightly more expensive but Includes full source code of ProGUI and a license to use it in your own projects: €45 (EUR)
ProGUI Main Archive: Includes DLL version, AutoIt wrapper and reference manual. (both native 32 bit and 64 bit versions of each)
· Easy to use and simple API with commands such as "MenuTitleEx(title.s)"
· Easy Installation
· Extremely fast rendering with internal caching and intelligent double-buffering.
· One of the most accurate replica of Whidbey, Office 2007 and Office 2003 styles that exist as well as improvements over Microsoft's engine such as flicker free menu tracking and superior menu scrolling!
· Native 32 bit and 64 bit versions!
· Windows 7, Vista and XP compatible.
· Unicode support.
. Full Source Code included in ProGUI Gold edition.
· Rebars! (IE Explorer style container control for toolbars), multiple rebars on multiple windows!
· Extended rebar functionality including new Office 2007 and Office 2003 style, auto vertical resizing and user vertical resizing.
· Super smooth window resizing of components, no wild jumping or flickering!
· Option for automatic double buffering of rebars when resizing!
· Full Automatic Chevron support for rebars, see IE Explorer - resize the window too small and click on the chevron to see a popup menu with toolbar icons.
· Extended toolbars, full 32bit Alpha masked icon/image support of any size for toolbar buttons with separate images for normal, hot and disabled states. As many toolbars as you want on multiple windows!
· New Office 2007/Office 2003 Toolstrip style toolbars!
. Office 2007/Office 2003 styled ComboBoxes in toolbars/rebars.
· Support for drop down buttons in toolbars, just pass a popup menu or extended popup menu to the command!
· Extended menus! Have cool "floating" menus contained in a rebar/container with ease! Full support for 32bit Alpha masked icons/images of any size in menus with support for different images for normal, hot and disabled states! Includes extended system menu and popup menu. Different styles of menus available for example: Office 2007 style menus, Office 2003 style menus, Office XP/Whidbey style menus, IE Explorer style, Classic/Mozilla Firefox Style and other styles. Automatic chevrons on menus when window resized too small! Automatic detection of system font change and resized accordingly. Full keyboard navigation and hot-key support. When menu goes off screen automatically fits inside screen (see Explorer for a bad implementation of this, see Firefox for a good implementation).
· Theme adaptive custom user defined colours for User Interface styles.