ControlCommand not working, or me?

I am implementing as below

$go = ControlCommand("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24", "IsChecked")
if $go=0 Then
ControlCommand("Razor v1.0.13", "", "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.33c0d9d24", "check")
EndIf

yet $go always returns one, so it toggles the checkbox, I want to make sure it is always checked. any help?

Using the report feature to argue with me is incredibly stupid. Anyway:

This is not game automation, i am trying to automate a tool that adjusts the resolution of the game client forcibly to allow for a larger viewing area on computers that do not have the proper hardware to go above 800x600 resolution in the game. This thrad has nothing to do with game automation, and razor does not violate UO TOS, as it is a tool designed for autiomation of tasks on private servers, and even though private servers are against TOS, I am not posting regarding private servers, only automated screen resolution changing, to allow a true fullscreen experience, which is also not against the terms of service.

Just because it takes a couple hops to actually get to the TOS violation doesn't mean it's suddenly okay. Likewise, just because what you are doing is only tangentially against the TOS is irrelevant. At the end of the day you are still attempting to automate a tool that is or enables/aids people to break the Ultima Online terms of service. The thread is closed. The subject is closed. If you'd like to continue to discuss it on this forum I can arrange it so that you cannot discuss anything on this forum ever again. I suggest you stop now before it gets to that point.