[Solved] [SciTE] Launche many scripts simultaneously

Just highlight more than one script and press enter.

Edit i thought you were asking just about opening more than one script

Edited by Chimaera
  • Moderators

matwachich,

No, SciTE can only have one script running at a time. :)

But you can get SciTE to open more than one instance - just add "check.if.already.open=0" to the User Option file (open it under the <Options> menu. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

When you have started your script with F5 and press F1 SciTE will start your script again but only the script which was 1st time started even if your are on a different tab.

I don't know whether this is a bug or a feature...

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Moderators

UEZ,

It is a known SciTE bug - nothing to do with our additions. :)

m23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BlueSkyMemory
      While Scite doesn't support high dpi, I open it in compatibility settings. But it brings another problem:My au3 app automatically enables high dpi, causing gui disorder.
      I've tried #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=N but it doesn't work. I'd appreciate it if you could offer some help. Thanks.
    • By edubensa
      Hi! Can someone help me with this? I upgraded from SciTe Edit Lite to full version. Now every time I edit a script it opens on a new SciTe tab, but I want it opens on a new window like before the upgrade. Can someone help me with that? Thanks!!
    • By TheAutomator
      I'm writing a script that uses a lot of specific mouse clicks to automate tasks on my browser, server system, and email software for work.
      Sometimes the system gets updated or someone drags a handle to the left or right and I have to put in new mouse click coordinates.

It would be a lot more easy to label them and put them in some sort of ini file, but then i have to load every X and Y (and sometimes mouse speed) into a variable
      when loading the script.

How would you guys go about such a script, any ideas on how to store and load lot's of click coordinates from a file?
      There are some pixel color checks, sleeps and other code between the mouse clicks too..

Ideas i had so far:
      - string replace new coordinates in the main script with another autoit script that uses a crosshair to show every mouse position.
      - manually write an ini file and load every X, Y, Speed into a huge number of variables: $Searchinput_X = iniread...., $Searchinput_Yiniread...., $Searchinput_Speed = iniread....
      - split a textfile line by line into an array and ignore labels that begin with ";" for example (a bit like a custom ini file)

These all seem somewhat tedious i guess..
    • By BugFix
      When posting scripts to platforms that use different tab settings (e.g. GitHub), they are ripped from their formatting.
      Thus, it is better to replace all tabs with spaces in the correct position before posting. I have created the following Lua script for this purpose. It replaces all tabs with the appropriate number of spaces in the document opened in SciTE. By default a tab width of 4 characters is used. But other values are also possible, details about this and the installation and usage are at the beginning of the script.
      -- TIME_STAMP 2022-05-01 11:28:55 v 0.1 --[[ == Installation == • Store the file to "YOUR-PATH/TabReplaceSciTE.lua" • New entry in your "SciTEUser.properties" (find a free command number, in example is "49" used, and a free shortcut) #49 Replace TAB with spaces command.name.49.*=Replace TAB with spaces command.49.*=dofile "YOUR-PATH/TabReplaceSciTE.lua" command.mode.49.*=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no command.shortcut.49.*=Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R • If your sources has different values for TAB width, you can modify the command call in this script (last line), "TabReplace_FileInSciTE(2)" or "TabReplace_FileInSciTE(8)". Or add a property to your "SciTEUser.properties" to have more flexibility: # The currently used tab.size, which is replaced by spaces # Without this property or with empty value "4" is used. tab.replace.width=2 Then change the last line in this script to: TabReplace_FileInSciTE(props['tab.replace.width']) == Usage == • Open any script. • Hit the shortcut. • In the opened document, all TAB will be replaced by the number of spaces corresponding to the TAB position in the line. ]] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --[[ in...: _line A line of text whose TAB are to be replaced by spaces. .....: _tabsize TAB size in number of characters. If it is omitted, 4 is used. out..: The line, with TAB replaced if necessary, and the number of replacements. ]] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TabReplace_Line = function(_line, _tabsize) if _line:find('^[\r\n]+$') then return _line, 0 end -- only a line break if _line == '' then return _line, 0 end -- only a empty string local posTab = _line:find('\t') if posTab == nil then return _line, 0 end -- no TAB included _tabsize = _tabsize or 4 -- default TAB width local tTab, s, sRep, iLen, sumLen = {}, ' ', '', 0, 0 while posTab ~= nil do -- calculation replacement string, taking into account characters to be inserted iLen = (_tabsize - ((posTab + sumLen -1) % _tabsize)) sumLen = sumLen + iLen -1 -- total length of the replacements sRep = s:rep(iLen) -- create replacement string table.insert(tTab, sRep) -- save to table posTab = _line:find('\t', posTab +1) -- find next TAB end local idx = 0 _line = _line:gsub('\t', function() idx = idx +1 return tTab[idx] end) return _line, idx end ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --[[ Replaces all TAB in the file currently open in SciTE ]] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TabReplace_FileInSciTE = function(_tabsize) local caret = editor.CurrentPos local fvl = editor.FirstVisibleLine local content = '' if _tabsize == '' then _tabsize = nil end for i=0, editor.LineCount -1 do local line = editor:GetLine(i) line = line or '' line = TabReplace_Line(line, _tabsize) content = content..line end editor:BeginUndoAction() editor:ClearAll() editor:InsertText(0, content) editor:EndUndoAction() editor.CurrentPos = caret editor:SetSel(caret, caret) editor.FirstVisibleLine = fvl end ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TabReplace_FileInSciTE(4) -- If required: Change the TAB size here  
      TabReplaceSciTE.lua
    • By Sachs
      I have a few questions:
      BACKGROUND
      I am using Oracle Application Testing Suite's OpenScript 13 (Eclipse IDE), Oracle Java 6, and AutoIt.
      My goal is to access a given Internet Explorer browser window (`$ieTitle`), send the keystroke of "shift-control-s" for "Save As" functionality to be invoked, so that I can download a (PDF) file to a given location ($fileName).
      The code within the script `DownloadPdfFile.au3` is
      $ieTitle = $CmdLine[1] $ieControl = "AVL_AVView31" $fileName = $CmdLine[2] ControlFocus($ieTitle, "", $ieControl) ControlSend($ieTitle, "", $ieControl, "+^s") ; Save as dialog $winTitle = "Save As" ; wait for Save As window WinWait($winTitle) ; activate Save As window If Not WinActive($winTitle) Then WinActivate($winTitle) ControlFocus($winTitle,"","Edit1") ControlSetText($winTitle,"","Edit1",$fileName) Sleep(2000) ControlClick($winTitle,"","Button3") Exit 0 So I compiled it with SciTE-Lite (32-bit Version 4.4.6 , creating `DownloadPdfFile.exe`, and so within my Java code, I have
      String command = autoItExePath + " " + scriptPath + " \"" + winTitle + "\" " + directoryPath.toFile().toString() + "\\Form9Report" + sdf_ddmmmyyyy.format(new Date()) + ".pdf"; try { Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command); process.waitFor(); } catch (Exception e) { logger.error("Exception " + e.getMessage(), e); } The output would be like `C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe C:\...\AutoItScripts\DownloadPdfFile.au3 "https://****.com/****.exe?temp_id=**** - Internet Explorer" C:\...\Report05Apr2022.pdf"` which does run without the $cmdLine successfully. 
      When executed by Java, I see in the taskbar an icon, which I right-click has "[Check] Script Paused" and "Exit".
      Questions:
      (1) How do I unpause the script?
      (2) How do I avoid having the script paused?
      Any help is appreciated.