W7 Action Center Settings - refresh without logoff?

Hi folks.

I'v written a little script that configures the Windows 7 Action Center Settings. However, when I run the script, these settings only take effect once the user logs off and back on again. If you perform the same steps manually (i.e. via opening Control Panel and then going into the Action Center), these settings take effect immediately.

I assume there is something that forces the refresh and update of these settings when you perform them manually via the Control Panel and that is what I'm trying to find a way of doing within AutoIt. So, is it possible to make these settings 'take' without having to log off and back on again?

Here's the script:

Run("explorer shell:::{26EE0668-A00A-44D7-9371-BEB064C98683}\0\::{BB64F8A7-BEE7-4E1A-AB8D-7D8273F7FDB6}\Settings")
WinWait("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings")
Sleep(100)
WinActivate("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:3]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:5]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:6]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:7]", "UnCheck", "")
ControlCommand("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:8]", "UnCheck", "")
Sleep(50)
ControlClick("Action Center", "Change Action Center settings", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:10]")
WinWait("Action Center")
Sleep(50)
WinClose("Action Center")
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'shutdown /t 8 /f /l /c "LOG-OFF REQUIRED. Configuration in progress. Computer ready to use at next login."')

Any ideas of suggestions on how I could work this bit out, are hugely appreciated!

Many thanks,

Gregor