Autotravel Move for WoW

Stumpii

How do i download the script?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The script is attached to post #1 (on page 1). I always keep the latest there so it's easy to find. Download as you would any other file.

You don't really need to compile it to run it.

To run with out compiling, locate the file in Win Explorer, right click and Run Script.

To compile and run, locate the file in Win Explorer, right click and click 'Compile'. The compiled file will be created in the same folder. Run the compiled script by double clicking the exe file.

Edited by Stumpii

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The script is attached to post #1 (on page 1). I always keep the latest there so it's easy to find. Download as you would any other file.

You don't really need to compile it to run it.

To run with out compiling, locate the file in Win Explorer, right click and Run Script.

To compile and run, locate the file in Win Explorer, right click and click 'Compile'. The compiled file will be created in the same folder. Run the compiled script by double clicking the exe file.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ty for the reply, but thats the thing, i dont know how to download it "normally (this is ym first time).

Ty for the reply, but thats the thing, i dont know how to download it "normally (this is ym first time).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Internet Explorer, right click the link and click 'Save Target As...'

In Firefox, right click the link and clock 'Save Link As...'

Either way, save the file somewhere you will remember and make sure it has a .au3 file extension.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

In Internet Explorer, right click the link and click 'Save Target As...'

In Firefox, right click the link and clock 'Save Link As...'

Either way, save the file somewhere you will remember and make sure it has a .au3 file extension.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, i right click on the link and save target as.. is not an option.

Okay, i right click on the link and save target as.. is not an option.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happens if you just left click on the link?

Wait.. so what menu DO you get when you right click on it? What browser are you using?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see a list as follows : open, open in a new window, bookmark, IM link, Email link, copy shortcut, favorites, yahoo search, backward links, take snapshot, similar pages, translate to english, spme other yahoo options, and properties.

It opens up a script, it's just like code (the one u wrote (i think))

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Open notepad and create a file called 'Autotravel Mover.au3' and copy all the script you saw when you left clicked on the file in it.

Close notepad and use Win Exporer to navigate to the file.

The file should have a nice blue round icon and be of file type 'AutoIt v3 Script'.

Double click on the file to run it.

You should look at your internet options if you cannot download the file. Sound fishy to me. Make sure that your Internet Explorer is up to date also (run Windows Update).

I see a list as follows : open, open in a new window, bookmark, IM link, Email link, copy shortcut, favorites, yahoo search, backward links, take snapshot, similar pages, translate to english, spme other yahoo options, and properties.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

?????

What browser are you using?

Woot!! i got it to work, thnx for all ur help. r u sure that AT doesnt violate WoW  code of conduct or gameplay?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool. My IE has totally different right click menus. You are sure that you are not using AOL or MSN browsers?

Note: Using this program may violate the TOS of the WoW game. Use at you own risk.

Cool. My IE has totally different right click menus. You are sure that you are not using AOL or MSN browsers?

Note: Using this program may violate the TOS of the WoW game. Use at you own risk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

k, ty, and i use a internet explorer over charter broadband. okay, new problem, lol, i run the scipt, then the thing opens WoW, but the is no key binding "Move!".

k, ty, and i use a internet explorer over charter broadband. okay, new problem, lol, i run the scipt, then the thing opens WoW, but the is no key binding "Move!".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need Autotravel Resurrection for this script to work. The regular Autotravel will not work.

In WoW, press ESC, click 'Key Bindings', find Autotravel and the 'Move!' keybinding. Set the key for 'Move!' to be the same as the 'Mash Key' in the Autotravel Move script GUI.

Edited by Stumpii

You need Autotravel Resurrection for this script to work. The regular Autotravel will not work.

In WoW, press ESC, click 'Key Bindings', find Autotravel and the 'Move!' keybinding. Set the key for 'Move!' to be the same as the 'Mash Key' in the Autotravel Move script GUI.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, i run the script, it opens up woW. i go into key bindings. there is no Move! option. but there is "whack that key". is that anything? any suggestions?

Okay, i run the script, it opens up woW. i go into key bindings. there is no Move! option. but there is "whack that key". is that anything? any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need Autotravel Resurrection v3.61. Use the link in the last post to check you have the right one. I have this and there is a Move! keybinding. I don't think that it has been changed.

You may want to try 'whack that key', but i cannot guarantee anything!

You need Autotravel Resurrection v3.61. Use the link in the last post to check you have the right one. I have this and there is a Move! keybinding. I don't think that it has been changed.

You may want to try 'whack that key', but i cannot guarantee anything!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay, so im in the game, hwat is AT going to do, make me walk to a ceratin point, or just make me move forward?

okay, so im in the game, hwat is AT going to do, make me walk to a ceratin point, or just make me move forward?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are good instructions on the operation and use of AT in the addon zip file and on the AT and AT Rez sections on the Curse site. I suggest you look through those to find out what the addon can do and how to use it. They have forums to ask about the operation of the addon if you need extra info. I would like to limit this forum to strictly the operation of the Autotravel Move program.