MSN Spammer

Canada369

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit of feedback:

$amount = GUICtrlCreateInput("Seconds To Spam)", 20, 40, 95, 40)

-i bet you didnt want that there.

-also you can input letters/symbols.

Send("MSN Spammer Made By Canada369 And thx to Semanuk for the help!" & "{ENTER}")

-isnt needed

and i would like to input the NUMBER of times it spams and now not LONG.

could be easely done with a For loop.

also you could make em pick the window where your gonna send it to.

and you could use ClipPut() & Send("^v") for faster sending.

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

1. it was requested.

2. I learned alot

3. IT can be fun to spam poeple.

1. fair enough

2. good reason

3. Not what autoit was created to do, just gives the wrong idea to others.

• 3 months later...

Use control send so that you can do other things while you are spamming someone.

You can also set control text instead of using the clipboard.

from the help file

ControlSend ( "title", "text", controlID, "string" [, flag] )

ALSO

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 1) ; millisecond delay (you can send text faster)

1. it was requested.

2. I learned alot

3. IT can be fun to spam poeple.

1. fair enough

2. good reason

3. Not what autoit was created to do, just gives the wrong idea to others.

hahaha not what autoit was made for... man it was made for automatically installing programs.. so ANYTHING thats not a script for installing progs, isnt what its made for. get over it, it cam be done with just about any good scripting language.

Edited by Smirk_zero

hahaha not what autoit was made for... man it was made for automatically installing programs.. so ANYTHING thats not a script for installing progs, isnt what its made for. get over it, it cam be done with just about any good scripting language.

What do you not understand about AutoIt, it says on the main page that is was made for AUTOMATION OF WINDOWS FUNCTIONS AS WELL AS GRAPHICAL INTERFACING AND TEDIOUS TASKS. Not for "Installing a program" as you stated. Go look, it's on the first page. Heres a quote:

http://www.autoitscript.com/

Welcome to the AutoIt Script home page - the home of AutoIt scripting and related applications.

This site provides everything you need to get started with AutoIt and features great user support via the forum and mailing list.

AutoIt

AutoIt is a freeware Windows automation language. It can be used to script most simple Windows-based tasks (great for PC rollouts or home automation).

AutoIt has been in popular use since 1999 and continues to provide users and administrators with an easy way to script the Windows GUI. In February 2004 the latest version of AutoIt - known as AutoIt v3 - was released and added powerful scripting features.

AutoIt v3 was developed in a small team with the help of contributors around the world and this has led to a great set of help files, examples, support forum, mailing list, editor files, and third-party utilities. Oh, and lets not forget some nice graphics and wallpapers too!

All development is focused on AutoIt v3 but v2 will continue to be downloadable and supported as it is in such widespread use.

Or try here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys). AutoIt is also very small, self-contained and will run on 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003 out of the box with no annoying "runtimes" required! You can even make compiled executable scripts that can run without AutoIt being installed!

AutoIt was initially designed for PC "roll out" situations to reliably configure thousands of PCs, but with the arrival of v3 it has become a powerful language able to cope with most scripting needs.

AutoIt can:

Provide a general-purpose scripting language for all Windows versions

Simulate keystrokes (supports most keyboard layouts)

Simulate mouse movements and clicks

Move, resize and manipulate windows

Interact directly with "controls" on a window (set/get text from edit controls, check boxes and radio buttons, select items in drop-down lists, etc.)

Create complex user interfaces (GUIs)

Work with the clipboard to cut/paste text items

Provide a scriptable RunAs function for Windows 2000/XP/2003

ETC

*Calms Down*

I see we have stumbled into one of the controverseys of autoit. Over years autoit has been thought of things from viruses to worms and it simply is not that. This is not a "Hackers Haven", but an automated glance into windows scripting. I started autoit because I wanted to learn C++ but it seemed quite advanced. I learned autoit and started translating small amounts of code into C++ console, then graphical. This translation helped me learn it better and faster then most books. I used MDSN and or websites as refereneces and searches for ways of operating a task, and edited it and studied it. AutoIt has been a continuing source of inspiration for me to script and it is a hobby of mine for times when I rather do something rather then skate or watch tv. AutoIt is not as educational as reading in formal views, but much more creative and leans towards the creativity and referencing we do in our everyday lives. AutoIt has a benefit when used but not when used for bad. Spammers, Bots, Viruses, ETC are what gives AutoIt a bad name. Jon and Larry and all other developers of AutoIt did not make this for a way to spam people or a way to hack into things. It is one thing to make a bot that repeats tasks that get rather borish like fishing in a game to stay alive, but it's another damn thing to to spam people with it. Spaming is not a task, it is a form of crime. There is a law stating that spamming when asked not to is a crime and automating the process without human intervention does not allow the user to say I DONT WANT THIS. If you are serious about using AutoIt you will not make spammers and virus for RELEASING but for educational purposes only. It is my opinion that this user should be warned and restricted in forum access, and the entire script be removed and this thread be locked by a moderator or adminstrative member. This is the same issue that we dealt with when someone made a Keylogger. It gives US bad reputations and is NOT wanted. In my opinion, Please lock this thread and make a sticky about spam bots and ETC so that this does not happen. Not only are you violating a federal law, but an End-User license agreement with not ONLY MSN but AutoIt as well.......

Have a nice day B)

AutoIt Smith