After using StringFormat, the script doesnt end anymore.

I made an script to create users in Active Directory. This is a little part of a bigger script that also created shares etc etc.

The users in active directory have to look like this:

With the first script, when i create 10 users, the 10th user will be created like this:

instead of:

This is the first script:

For $counter = 1 to $AantalAccs
RunWait("psexec.exe \\dbase01 dsadd user CN=" & $klantnr & "00" & $counter & ",""OU=Online Users,DC=netvio,DC=nl"" -pwd " & $klantnr & "00" & $counter & " -upn """ & $klantnr & "00" & $counter & "@netvio.nl"" -desc """ & $Plaats & " - " & $Naam & """ -profile ""\\dbase01\profile$\" & $klantnr & "00" & $counter & """ -loscr """ & $klantnr & ".bat"" -memberof ""CN=" & $klantnr & ",OU=Online Users,DC=netvio,DC=nl""""","",@SW_HIDE)
Next

$AantalAccs = the number of accounts that have to be created

$klantnr = the first 5 numbers of the username

Now i have changed the script with the help of StringFormat, the users are created with the right usernames, but the problem is that my script now doesnt end anymore, it got stuck at a certain point. This happend after i have edited this part of the script. This is the second script:

For $counter = 1 to $AantalAccs
   RunWait("psexec.exe \\dbase01 dsadd user CN=" & $klantnr & "" & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & ",""OU=Online Users,DC=netvio,DC=nl"" -pwd " & $klantnr & "" & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & " -upn """ & $klantnr & "" & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & "@netvio.nl"" -desc """ & $Plaats & " - " & $Naam & """ -profile ""\\dbase01\profile$\" & $klantnr & "" & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & """ -loscr """ & $klantnr & ".bat"" -memberof ""CN=" & $klantnr & ",OU=Online Users,DC=netvio,DC=nl""""","",@SW_HIDE)
  Next

I cant get it figured out, hope that you can help!

Too many """""""" maybe?

& "" &
definitely just adds a string with length 0 to the command.

May I recommend my Active Directory UDF to create users etc? You get better error handling and a lot of additional functions.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

The strange thing is when i run this script, it creates the users perfectly, it seems that it gets stuck when it is ready creating the users. without the "" i dont know how to get the stringformat to work. Maybe you can correct my code?

Thanks for the recommendation, looks very good, but ive already sorted it out this way and it does everything it needs to do.

Edit: hmm changed the code back to the code of the first script, but still the same problem.. very strange since i have not changed other code, maybe a typing mistake..

Edited by JoshuaLoman

How about this? It outputs the string to use with RunWait:

Global $AantalAccs = 1
Global $klantnr ="klantnr", $Plaats = "Plaats", $Naam = "Naam"
For $counter = 1 To 1
Consolewrite('psexec.exe dbase01 dsadd user "CN=' & $klantnr & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & ',OU=Online Users,DC=netvio,DC=nl" -pwd ' & $klantnr & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & ' -upn "' & $klantnr & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & '@netvio.nl" -desc "' & $Plaats & ' - ' & $Naam & '" -profile "dbase01profile$' & $klantnr & StringFormat("%03d", $counter) & '" -loscr "' & $klantnr & '.bat" -memberof "CN=' & $klantnr & ',OU=Online Users,DC=netvio,DC=nl"' & @CRLF)
Next

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki