WinMove() for resize only resizes browser window, not tab...

New to AutoIt. I would like to resize an instance of Google Chrome. What's happening is the window's frame is being resized, but the content of the tab remains its original size. I have something like this:

WinMove("Google","Google",[x],[y],[width],[height])

The full names of the title and text are "Google" and "Google - Google Chrome" but I'm sticking with default text match mode so I can use partial names.

What am I missing?

Also, how do I change my profile picture here? I dug through the edit-my-profile menus to no avail.

Thanks in advance. :)

The full names of the title and text are "Google" and "Google - Google Chrome" but I'm sticking with default text match mode so I can use partial names.

What am I missing?

Defualt title mode match's partial as long as its the start of the title. Change it to mode 2 if "google" is a substring in the title. When doing things like this it helps to verify that it did indeed find the window by checking that winmove returns a handle and not 0.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
$handle = WinMove("Google","",0,0,500,200)
ConsoleWrite($handle & @LF)

Also, how do I change my profile picture here? I dug through the edit-my-profile menus to no avail.

After clicking "Edit my profile", A Change your photo button should be the very first thing you see. :)

Oops, I seem to have redirected my question from what it originally was.

(Although, thank you for the tip on the option change for window title match mode. It works now.)

The main question though, was how do I get the content in the tab of the browser to resize along with the window's frame?

Also, the change-your-photo button isn't anywhere to be found. After clicking the edit-my-profile button, I am directed to my-settings with tabs down the side beginning with profile-settings. Went ahead and loaded this in IE, and even ran control-f searches in case it was right in front of me. Still not there. :)

Thanks for the help btw! So far, I have to say, ;)

The main question though, was how do I get the content in the tab of the browser to resize along with the window's frame?

I don't understand what you mean. Chrome is my main browser and I am not aware of the functionality your describing. All I can resize on mine is the main window. This is something you can do manually?

Also, the change-your-photo button isn't anywhere to be found. After clicking the edit-my-profile button, I am directed to my-settings with tabs down the side beginning with profile-settings. Went ahead and loaded this in IE, and even ran control-f searches in case it was right in front of me. Still not there. :)

Not sure what to tell ya. Its right there for me after I click edit my profile..

Edit: Actually I think that might have something to do with how new you are. I want to say that after like 10 or so posts it will appear but not sure. You might find the answer somewhere Here.

Edited by Beege

It appears the issue is gone, or maybe I'm just delusional after working with AutoIt all day. Regardless, I see what you mean. I've gotten rid of the resizing portion of my script.

As for the avatar, I'll let it be for a while and then consult the correct portion of the forums or support for the site.

Thanks for all the help :)