[SOLVED]Some Problems :S .. really need it

hello, i am having some problems with my AutoIt Project, its simple and its all about "MouseMove, ToolTip, MsgBox, Send" functions .. i just wanted to use SplashImageOn and HotkeySet, But Obivously not working .. code is

Global $Pause
HotKeySet("!P", "TogglePause") ;Alt + P
HotKeySet("!S", "Terminate") ;Alt + S
_GDIPLUS_
MsgBox(48, "Microsoft Office Learning", "لقد  اخترت تعليم برنامج مايكروسوفت اوفيس 2010  .. سيقوم البرنامج ببدء التعليم الآن", 5)
MouseClick("Left", 26, 748, 1, 50)
MouseClick("Left", 98, 658, 1,50)
MouseClickDrag("left", 253, 379, 254, 531, 50)
MouseClick("Left", 112, 481, 1,50)
MouseClick("Left", 112, 521, 1,50)
WinWaitActive("Document1 - Microsoft Word Starter")
MsgBox(48, "مرحبًا بكم في برنامج الوورد", "مرحبًا بكم في أول تشغيل لبرنامج الوورد، سنقوم بالتعلم معُا دون لمس شيء :)", 5)
Send("الآن سوف نتعلم كيفية فتح وحفظ واغلاق المستندات")
MouseMove(30, 40, 50)
ToolTip("من هذه القائمة يمكنك اختيار بين عدة خيارات، فتح، حفظ، اغلاق المستندات", 30, 40, "ToolTip")
sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("2- الآن سوف نتعلم كيفية التحكم بخصائص الخط من تغيير الحجم ، اللون ، العرض إلخ ")
Sleep(2000)
MouseMove(282, 120, 50)
ToolTip("يمكنك التحكم في خصائص الخط من الحجم والعرض واللون و عدة خصائص اخرى من هذه النافذة", 282, 120, "ToolTip")
sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("3- والآن سوف نتعلم عن كيفية ضبط تباعد الفقرات وحجمها و التنصيص إلخ")
MouseMove(550, 120, 50)
ToolTip("يمكنك التحكم في الفقرة والتنصيص وأشياء أخرى من خلال التحكم من هذه النافذة", 550, 120, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("4- يمكنك التحكم بخصائص الخط كمجموعة معينة أنت تنشئها كلون خط و حجمه و عرضه ودمجه بخيار واحد من خلال الذهاب الى هنا")
MouseMove(911, 120, 50)
ToolTip("هنا يمكنك القيام بما سبق في خصائص الخط ودمجها و يوجد خصائص مجهزة مسبقًا ", 911, 120, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("دعونا ننتقل الى القائمة الثانية")
MouseClick("left", 143, 35, 1, 50)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("في هذه القائمة سأكتفي بشرح بسيط وعام نظراً لضيق الوقت والسرعة في الأداء")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("في هذه القائمة هناك العديد من الخيارات كـ ادخال صورة او انشاء رابط تشعبي ينقلك الى صفحة عند الضغط عليه وانشاء ترويسة وخلفية للصفحة و إنشاء الجداول وغلاف للصفحة و إنشاء الأشكال و ترقيم الصفحات إلخ ")
MouseMove(65, 125, 50)
ToolTip("للتحكم في خصائص الصفحة من هنا", 65, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(160, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك إنشاء جداول واشكال", 160, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(400, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك ادراج رابط تشعبي والتحكم بالترويسة", 400, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(666, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك ادراج خط مزين وبأشكال متعددة", 666, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(780, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك اضافة بعض الرموز الموجودة مسبقًا في البرنامج", 780, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("دعونا ننتقل الى القائمة التالية")
MouseClick("left", 217, 35, 1, 50)
MouseMove(60, 125, 50)
ToolTip("يمكنك التعديل على السمات واضافة تأثيرات جميلة من هنا", 60, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(267, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك التعديل على حجم الصفحة وتنسيق الكلمات", 267, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(515, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك التعديل على خلفيه الصفحة من خلال اللون  و الطبعة المائية", 515, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(730, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك التعديل على التباعد بين الكلمات والاسطر", 730, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 300, 35, 1, 50)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("القائمة الأخيرة عبارة عن  نموذج وطرق لارسال المستند بعد الانتهاء منه")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("إلى هنا نقف في نهاية هذه السلسلة التعليمية البسيطة، راجي من الله التوفيق في هذا العمل  وأرجو أن ينال إعجابكم والحمدلله رب العالمين")
Sleep(3000)
SplashOff()
Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        Sleep(100)
        ToolTip('البرنامج متوقف مؤقتًا"', 0, 0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate
There are some "Arabic words", they don't belong to the code, Teach me what to do, how can i use "HotKeySet, SplashImageOn" .. need splash image to show an image right-btm with hotkey function Such as "Press Alt + P To Pause" Designed By Photoshop and a Hotkey Ofc :) .. and last problem is in my GUI i added GUICtrlCreateEdit but i dont want it to be edited ;S as long im putting "About" Me ;) .. Help me please .. i need it before saturday morning, its thursday already here :S .. thanks Edited by iNvokeMePlz

FIrst, I don't see that you used SplashImageOn in your script, just SplashOff.

Second, what errors are you getting when you run the script. What exactly is going wrong?

• Developers

Guess Melba hasn't been clear enough in the previous closed thread.

This post is more or less the same.....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Guess Melba hasn't been clear enough in the previous closed thread.

This post is more or less the same.....

Except for the intro text before the code, looks like a cut and paste to me.

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

• Moderators

iNvokeMePlz,

Not a lot of improvement on the last effort - and as you can see from the responses so far you will not get a lot of help here if you continue in this vein. ;)

We want you to learn just like the people who will use your script and you will not if we do all the work for you. But here are a couple of pointers for you to show that we can help you - if you start to help yourself: :)

- HotKeys: Use lower case letters when you set them - HotKeySet("!p", "TogglePause").

- Global variables: You need to check you use the correct spelling - you have Global $Pause and $Paused = Not $Paused.

But as to "need splash image to show an image right-btm with hotkey function Such as "Press Alt + P To Pause" Designed By Photoshop and a Hotkey Ofc" - not a chance. :)

And where is the code for this GUI with an edit control that you want to be "read-only"? Have you even looked at the Help file? I think not as the style you need is actually mentioned on the GUICtrlCreateEdit page. :D

So over to you. Make an effort to code something yourself - or even explain your problem properly rather than just listing your requirements - and you will get help. Continue like you have so far and you will just get a stiff ignoring. Your choice - choose wisely. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Easy On me guys :, i didn't copy paste the old thread actually, i deleted " Fix it for me plz " and made better explaination, u just didnt read down of the code :).

@Melba23, I'm thankful for your assistance, Gonna reply you after 3 mins after trying and explaining my problem correctly .. Thanks

Okay, I'm back with better explanation, First of all i have "HotKeySet", code is"HotKeySet("!p", "TogglePause")"* when i open the program, i cant use the hotkey, i have looked in help file and it still same .. Here is the full final code

Global $Pause
HotKeySet("!p", "TogglePause") ;Alt + P
HotKeySet("+!s", "Terminate") ;Alt + S
MsgBox(48, "Microsoft Office Learning", "لقد  اخترت تعليم برنامج مايكروسوفت اوفيس 2010  .. سيقوم البرنامج ببدء التعليم الآن", 5)
MouseClick("Left", 26, 748, 1, 50)
MouseClick("Left", 98, 658, 1,50)
MouseClickDrag("left", 253, 379, 254, 531, 50)
MouseClick("Left", 112, 481, 1,50)
MouseClick("Left", 112, 521, 1,50)
MsgBox(48, "مرحبًا بكم في برنامج الوورد", "مرحبًا بكم في أول تشغيل لبرنامج الوورد، سنقوم بالتعلم معُا دون لمس شيء :)", 5)
Send("الآن سوف نتعلم كيفية فتح وحفظ واغلاق المستندات")
MouseMove(30, 40, 50)
ToolTip("من هذه القائمة يمكنك اختيار بين عدة خيارات، فتح، حفظ، اغلاق المستندات", 30, 40, "ToolTip")
sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("2- الآن سوف نتعلم كيفية التحكم بخصائص الخط من تغيير الحجم ، اللون ، العرض إلخ ")
Sleep(2000)
MouseMove(282, 120, 50)
ToolTip("يمكنك التحكم في خصائص الخط من الحجم والعرض واللون و عدة خصائص اخرى من هذه النافذة", 282, 120, "ToolTip")
sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("3- والآن سوف نتعلم عن كيفية ضبط تباعد الفقرات وحجمها و التنصيص إلخ")
MouseMove(550, 120, 50)
ToolTip("يمكنك التحكم في الفقرة والتنصيص وأشياء أخرى من خلال التحكم من هذه النافذة", 550, 120, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("4- يمكنك التحكم بخصائص الخط كمجموعة معينة أنت تنشئها كلون خط و حجمه و عرضه ودمجه بخيار واحد من خلال الذهاب الى هنا")
MouseMove(911, 120, 50)
ToolTip("هنا يمكنك القيام بما سبق في خصائص الخط ودمجها و يوجد خصائص مجهزة مسبقًا ", 911, 120, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("دعونا ننتقل الى القائمة الثانية")
MouseClick("left", 143, 35, 1, 50)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("في هذه القائمة سأكتفي بشرح بسيط وعام نظراً لضيق الوقت والسرعة في الأداء")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("في هذه القائمة هناك العديد من الخيارات كـ ادخال صورة او انشاء رابط تشعبي ينقلك الى صفحة عند الضغط عليه وانشاء ترويسة وخلفية للصفحة و إنشاء الجداول وغلاف للصفحة و إنشاء الأشكال و ترقيم الصفحات إلخ ")
MouseMove(65, 125, 50)
ToolTip("للتحكم في خصائص الصفحة من هنا", 65, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(160, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك إنشاء جداول واشكال", 160, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(400, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك ادراج رابط تشعبي والتحكم بالترويسة", 400, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(666, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك ادراج خط مزين وبأشكال متعددة", 666, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(780, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك اضافة بعض الرموز الموجودة مسبقًا في البرنامج", 780, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("دعونا ننتقل الى القائمة التالية")
MouseClick("left", 217, 35, 1, 50)
MouseMove(60, 125, 50)
ToolTip("يمكنك التعديل على السمات واضافة تأثيرات جميلة من هنا", 60, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(267, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك التعديل على حجم الصفحة وتنسيق الكلمات", 267, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(515, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك التعديل على خلفيه الصفحة من خلال اللون  و الطبعة المائية", 515, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseMove(730, 125, 50)
ToolTip("من هنا يمكنك التعديل على التباعد بين الكلمات والاسطر", 730, 125, "ToolTip")
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 300, 35, 1, 50)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("القائمة الأخيرة عبارة عن  نموذج وطرق لارسال المستند بعد الانتهاء منه")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("إلى هنا نقف في نهاية هذه السلسلة التعليمية البسيطة، راجي من الله التوفيق في هذا العمل  وأرجو أن ينال إعجابكم والحمدلله رب العالمين")
Sleep(3000)
SplashOff()
Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        Sleep(100)
        ToolTip('البرنامج متوقف مؤقتًا"', 0, 0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

And my other problem was adding image i recently designed by photoshop, i wanted to add to Bottom-Right while the program running to show the hotkey e.g"Press Alt+O to pause running function" .. my code was

SplashImageOn("Hotkey", "..DMPPause.jpg", 300, 600, 1200, 600)
Rest of the code .. 
Sleep(3000)
SplashOff()

Program Couldn't read the destination folder Don't know why :S ..

Last problem was in MY GUI, i want to Add multi-line Biography to tell people about me .. but when i made it it was Editable .. Reason is "i made GUICtrlCreateEdit" because i didn't find better one.. Here is my GUI code

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
$Form1 = GUICreate("Microsoft Office Learning", 615, 179, 192, 124)
GUICtrlCreateTab(0, 0, 615, 179)
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Main")
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("مرحبًا بكم في برنامج تعليم مبادئ وأساسيات برنامج ", 360, 30, 244, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Microsoft Office 2010 - Word", 216, 30, 140, 17)
$Office = GUICtrlCreateButton("اضغط هنا للبدء في تعلم برنامج مايكروسوفت اوفيس وورد", 190, 65, 270, 33)
$AVirus = GUICtrlCreateButton("اضغط هنا للبدء في مسح فايروسات عدة من جهازك", 200, 100, 241, 33)
$Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("خروج", 248, 137, 121, 25)
GUIctrlCreateTabItem("About")
$Words = GUICtrlCreateEdit("عني : عمر محمد فؤاد أحمد أردني الجنسية عمري خمسة عشر سنة، طالب في الصف العاشر قمت ببرمجة هذا البرنامج البسيط لتعليم مبادئ برنامج الوورد .. يمكنكم الاتصال بي على بريدي الإلكتروني Omar.Albasheer@live.com", 0, 20, 615, 95)
$Exit1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("خروج", 248, 150, 121, 25)
$ContactUs = GUICtrlCreateButton("اتصل بي", 248, 125, 121, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
While 1
  $msg = GUIGetMsg()
  Select
   Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
    ExitLoop
   Case $msg = $Office
    Run('C:UsersDanaDesktopProjectcontentOfficeLearn.exe') ;Opens Office Learning ^^
    Case $msg = $Exit
    Exit
    Case $msg = $AVirus
    Run('C:UsersDanaDesktopProjectcontentA-Virus.exe') ;Opens AntiVirus ^^
    Case $msg = $Exit
    Exit
    Case $msg = $ContactUs
    MsgBox(48, "اتصل بي", "يمكنك الإتصال ببريدي الإلكتروني  أو من خلال الإتصال على هاتفي المتحرك 00971558402047", 10)
   Case $msg = $Exit1
    Exit
EndSelect
WEnd

Hope i get my problems Better-explained, looking forward for your help ..

Sincerely, Omar

• Moderators

iNvokeMePlz,

You still have the Global variable set to $Pause when you use $Paused in the HotKey function - when I change the Global variable to $Paused as well I can pause/unpause the script without problem. ;)

Try using "@ScriptDir & "\DMP\Pause.jpg" for the SplashImageOn path and see if that works. :)

To make your edit control read-only, you need to use the $ES_READONLY style like this - look for the <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< lines:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3> ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

$Form1 = GUICreate("Microsoft Office Learning", 615, 179, 192, 124)
GUICtrlCreateTab(0, 0, 615, 179)
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Main")
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("?????? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ???????? ?????? ", 360, 30, 244, 17)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Microsoft Office 2010 - Word", 216, 30, 140, 17)
$Office = GUICtrlCreateButton("???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?????????? ????? ????", 190, 65, 270, 33)
$AVirus = GUICtrlCreateButton("???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ?????", 200, 100, 241, 33)
$Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("????", 248, 137, 121, 25)
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("About")
$Words = GUICtrlCreateEdit("Text goes here", 0, 20, 615, 95, $ES_READONLY) ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
$Exit1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("????", 248, 150, 121, 25)
$ContactUs = GUICtrlCreateButton("???? ??", 248, 125, 121, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $msg = $Office
            Run('C:\Users\Dana\Desktop\Project\content\OfficeLearn.exe') ;Opens Office Learning ^^
        Case $msg = $Exit
            Exit
        Case $msg = $AVirus
            Run('C:\Users\Dana\Desktop\Project\content\A-Virus.exe') ;Opens AntiVirus ^^
        Case $msg = $Exit
            Exit
        Case $msg = $ContactUs
            MsgBox(48, "???? ??", "????? ??????? ?????? ??????????  ?? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ??????? ", 10)
        Case $msg = $Exit1
            Exit
    EndSelect
WEnd

But why not use a simple label? :)

See how you get help if you explain? Good luck with your project. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Moderators

iNvokeMePlz,

No need to be nervous - you are among friends here as you can see. :)

M23

Spoiler

Okay, here is what i got

1-My GUI working perfectly now thanks :)

2- i tried about

[/i]
@ScriptDir & "DMPPause.jpg
and my final code was
SplashImageOn("HotKey", "@ScriptDir" & "DMPPause.jpg", 300, 600, 1200, 600)
Still Didn't work for me ..

3- About HotKey, Can i have an example ?

because English isn't my native language and i'm still young .. I'm 15 years old ..

iNvokeMePlz,

No need to be nervous - you are among friends here as you can see. ;)

M23

Its not about that, my competition is above all the country, i want to win that so badly ;) thanks for your answers Edited by iNvokeMePlz

Its not about that, my competition is above all the country, i want to win that so badly Posted Image thanks for your answers

Do the rules of the "competition" allow outside assistance?

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

• Developers

Any Help :) ?

Only when you pay .... (J/K)

Have you looked at the helpfile for the HotKeySet() examples and tried to understand it?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Yes, i even went back to Copy Paste after i got desperate :|

No idea what you mean, but show some code and you might get an answer...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

SplashImageOn("HotKey", "@ScriptDir" & "\DMP\Pause.jpg", 300, 600, 1200, 600)

You don't need the quotes around the @ScriptDir. Should be

SplashImageOn("HotKey", @ScriptDir & "\DMP\Pause.jpg", 300, 600, 1200, 600)

Edited Again: .. HotKey Worked After some changes thanks to all :)

Now The last and not least "SplashImageOn" my code was

SplashImageOn("HotKey", @ScriptDir & "DMPPause.jpg", 300, 600, 1200, 600)

Any chance to be missed a string or something ? the program don't give me an error when i open but it doesn't work also .. any chance being missed coordination's ?

Hope last help will be done ;) thanks to all again specially melba ;))

Edited by iNvokeMePlz

Is Alt-p being used already? AutoIt will not map to a hotkey that is already in use.

Change to a different hotkey, and see if it works.

Edited by willichan