How can I change IP Address?

Yo don't ask about IP's fucking Valik on here gets all butt hurt about it I already got my thread locked cause I asked.

Edit- If your reading this Valik your a cocksucking faggot, its the guys like you that get bullied their whole child hood.

Edited by OfChange

IP addresses are assigned to a device by MAC addresses, therefore, MAC addresses are whats the most important thing.

There are several ways to change IP Addresses.

1. Unplug your modem for about 5-6 days, DHCP Leases usually expire by that time, the poor sucker who grabbed your IP address is outta luck.... (slow)

2. Change your modem. Your IP address will change (immediately) this requires calling your ISP......

3. Change your router, a different router with a different MAC address gets a diff IP address from the DHCP Servers (immediately)

4. Directly hook up a different computer right to a modem, your pc has a diff MAC address then that of your router (immediately)

Keep in mind after each unplugging and replugging of the connections, you must powercycle or even reset your modem. Your modem usually stores the last attached MAC address, if you do not powercycle/reset modem, you'll get an invalid IP address.

That's about it.. good luck

That wont do you any good because u need to change your MAC address, which ever device that is directly connected to the modem. If your PC is direct to the modem I have seen in the past, some windows applications where you can change your mac address, however though, your issue will not be fixed until your modem gets reset.

If you are going through a router, some routers allow you to modify your mac address to anything you'd like. But keep in mind again, you still need to reset that modem..

Resetting modems are usually only capable of being done by you, physically unplugging and resetting it. Some modems however do allow you to reset it over the web GUI interface. These are usually modems that are set up at businesses.

So, if you are absolutely lucky and have all the equipment needed, a modem that can be reset over the http GUI, a router that can have the mac address modified to whatever you'd like it to be, then yes you can change your IP address.

Your script would be something like this:

1. open up browser

2. open browser to modem IP address

3. log into modem

4. reset modem

5. open browser to router IP address

6. log into router

7. navigate to router page, generate a random MAC address, update MAC address

8. reboot router

9. log back into modem and reboot modem again "just to be safe"

10. your "public IP address" should be different now

That wont do you any good because u need to change your MAC address, which ever device that is directly connected to the modem. If your PC is direct to the modem I have seen in the past, some windows applications where you can change your mac address, however though, your issue will not be fixed until your modem gets reset.

If you are going through a router, some routers allow you to modify your mac address to anything you'd like. But keep in mind again, you still need to reset that modem..

Resetting modems are usually only capable of being done by you, physically unplugging and resetting it. Some modems however do allow you to reset it over the web GUI interface. These are usually modems that are set up at businesses.

So, if you are absolutely lucky and have all the equipment needed, a modem that can be reset over the http GUI, a router that can have the mac address modified to whatever you'd like it to be, then yes you can change your IP address.

Your script would be something like this:

1. open up browser

2. open browser to modem IP address

3. log into modem

4. reset modem

5. open browser to router IP address

6. log into router

7. navigate to router page, generate a random MAC address, update MAC address

8. reboot router

9. log back into modem and reboot modem again "just to be safe"

10. your "public IP address" should be different now

Oh, I see what you're saying.

Um, I know that in VB.NET you can create a webbrowser and use a proxy with that webbrowser.

Could autoit create a webbrowser with a certain proxy that i give? like

1.11.111.1111:PORT

or something like that?

*You're.

If you know Valik enough to state these claims, you should know he is going to make you look like a fool. You should have AT LEAST used proper grammer for one of your last posts on this forum.

Farewell.

EDIT: Removed the offending quote, as I should know better as pointed out by BrewManNH... Thanks BrewMan :) Sometimes I get in these Friday moods and do stupid things ;)

Edited by danwilli

danwilli, you should know better than to feed the trolls.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Yo don't ask about IP's fucking Valik on here gets all butt hurt about it I already got my thread locked cause I asked.

Edit- If your reading this Valik your a cocksucking faggot, its the guys like you that get bullied their whole child hood.

Bullied? I don't recall much bullying. So either I wasn't bullied and your blanket generalization is wrong (It is) or I repressed those memories damn good (I didn't).

And now you get to experience the blocking system first-hand. I hope it was worth it. You know, being completely boring and unoriginal. If only you were the first person to call me a "cocksucking faggot" (a tautology by-the-way). You're not. You're about number eight-thousand and thirty-two. Boring.

Let me save you a spot of trouble, too. Tor is blocked. So good luck evading the block with it.

Carry on.

It is not a matter of can autoit do it, it is a matter of can you do it?

You understand right that an external IP is allocated by your ISP?

If you can change your IP manually then just automate the process, my guess is autoit can accommodate that

provided the user is up to the task themselves.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Talking about proxies, some time ago I set up a little system to autoban hack attempts and autoban IPs when automation is detected in the wrong places on my site, about now I have a huge IP blacklist so I made a script to list IP addresses that were pingable, about only 15 of them responded and as I was accessing them through chrome, I got this very interesting one "66.96.226.52".

If you go to it, there will be an apache index and a directory called "d", inside that directory will be a file called "list.txt", inside "list.txt" is a huge list of proxy servers, I've never seen so many proxies listed in one place, I tried fixing a script to spider the urls and autoban any IP listed but got stuck in the regexp required to detect them in certain urls that the script followed and manually blocking them would be a huge effort and sometimes the spider would veer off course and end up following advertisements.

Talking about proxies, some time ago I set up a little system to autoban hack attempts and autoban IPs when automation is detected in the wrong places on my site, about now I have a huge IP blacklist so I made a script to list IP addresses that were pingable, about only 15 of them responded and as I was accessing them through chrome, I got this very interesting one "66.96.226.52".

If you go to it, there will be an apache index and a directory called "d", inside that directory will be a file called "list.txt", inside "list.txt" is a huge list of proxy servers, I've never seen so many proxies listed in one place, I tried fixing a script to spider the urls and autoban any IP listed but got stuck in the regexp required to detect them in certain urls that the script followed and manually blocking them would be a huge effort and sometimes the spider would veer off course and end up following advertisements.

Interesting.

Autoit can pull the power cord from the modem. Just build a little usb robot that responds to a value in a file, have AutoIT update this file. Attach the robot to the wall near the power socket, and attach the robot arm to the power cord itself. It would work. I'm sure of it. Just make sure you don't remove the power to the Autoit computer. That would be a fail that would require a manual fix.