Problems with cursor not appearing in editable listview cell - _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel

Hi

I have the following code which allows me to hit tab and move to the next editable cell in a listview. However the cursor won't show and the focus lies on the ok button for some reason - any thoughts on where I'm going wrong? I've tried all sorts - strangely enough, when I put a msgbox at the end of the code (in place of the sleep) the cursor appears correctly - without it (even with the sleep), no cursor!

If $keycode = 9 Then
  $tiSubitemtext = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText(GUICtrlGetHandle($WMListView), $tItem, $tSubitem)
  $iLen = _GUICtrlListView_GetStringWidth(GUICtrlGetHandle($WMListView), $tiSubitemtext)
  $aRect = _GUICtrlListView_GetSubItemRect(GUICtrlGetHandle($WMListView), $tItem, $tSubitem)
  $hEdit = _GUICtrlEdit_Create(GUICtrlGetHandle($WMListView), $tiSubitemtext, $aRect[0], $aRect[1], _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnWidth(GUICtrlGetHandle($WMListView), $tSubitem), 20, BitOR($WS_CHILD, $WS_VISIBLE, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $ES_LEFT))
  _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($hEdit, 0, -1)
  _WinAPI_SetFocus($hEdit)
  $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hEdit)
  $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush(0)
  FrameRect($hDC, 0, 0, _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnWidth(GUICtrlGetHandle($WMListView), $tSubitem), ScaleWidth(20), $hBrush)

Sleep(1500) ; with a msgbox here, I can see the cursor - which implies the guictrleditsetsel above is working
EndIf

It looks like the tab key is being processed twice - once by the listview, moving the cell to the next highlighted cell, and secondly by the gui, moving the focus to the next button...

Edited by DelStone